Tattoo and Body Piercing in SoMD

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Microdermals are either illegal, or will be shortly. Gurl was telling me about. If you can find someone who does, get it done soon. She got hers at Ink Wizard.

really? why is this... just wondering..

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Anyone know if Red Octopus is still a reputable place for microdermal piercings?

Thats where I got mine done not too long ago, excellent. They took time with my placement and marking which ios very important to me. I plan on venturing up there shortly to get a few more :buddies:

And I have been hearing rumers about placing micros not being allowed by piercers, but I have heard that for some time now. SOme people want to classify it as a medical procedure rather than a body mod..but frankly I couldn't disagree more. It is nearly identical to the process of a body piercing and I think classification as anything else is ridiculous.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Microdermals are either illegal, or will be shortly. Gurl was telling me about. If you can find someone who does, get it done soon. She got hers at Ink Wizard.

Of course... Welcome to MD.... Thank God I'm on my way out this summer. :yahoo: Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check them out this weekend.

Jameo

What?!
PM Jameo... she's had it done.

Yup, Red Octopus did my 2. The girl that has done a few of my piercing only works Thursday. I can't for the life of me remember her name. I know it's NOT Peaches. She jacked up my tongue piercing a few yrs ago :boo:

Jameo

What?!
Interesting piercings :really: :lmao: Check out Jenna over at Red Octopus in Prince Frederick. She only works Thursday. She's done a few of my piercings, including my 2 microdermals. She has also done a few PA & jacob's ladder on a friends of mine. Good clean work and a very good personality.

The other chic that pierces over there, Peaches, I think :boo: I'd stay away from her. She effed my tongue piercing a few yrs ago.

As far as ink goes, Ink Junkzee in White Plains :yay: Tim or Dana. Both amazing artists!

:dur: Jenna is her name :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm not getting anything super weird. I LOVE this though and must have it...

Attachments

• piercings.jpg
    piercings.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 97