• I'm a freak I like them on women

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

chemommy25

I have several tattoos. I have some that people can see. I love them. I would not want to cover them up. The more the better I say!

well, im pretty young and i defintly want more tattoos, but i am going to wait until i get into a career i wanna stay in because I dont wanna go try to get a new job and have ppl judge me because i have tattoos. After that, then i dont care whether or not they are visible. I think tattoos on women are beautiful.

C6R_Mag

i know it all lies in your tastes. to each his own, but...

tattoo's on women are trashy!!!! i think they show no class, no elegance, and no beauty.

i'm generally speaking of course. cant always judge a book by its cover.

chemommy25

i know it all lies in your tastes. to each his own, but...

tattoo's on women are trashy!!!! i think they show no class, no elegance, and no beauty.

i'm generally speaking of course. cant always judge a book by its cover.

If you cant always judge a book by its cover, than how can you say tattoo's on women are trashy?

C6R_Mag

ok. i'll just say what I think without worrying about people's feelings.

Tattoo's on women are trashy. No way around it.

When I said you can't judge a book by its cover, it was meant by, although, i think they are trashy, it doesn't mean the women is trashy right off the bat.

trashy:
Tattos= yes
women with them= not always

chemommy25

When I said you can't judge a book by its cover, it was meant by, although, i think they are trashy, it doesn't mean the women is trashy right off the bat.

trashy:
Tattos= yes

Well it's your opinion. You should really be more open minded though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

trashy:
Tattos= yes

Do you find me pretty or pretty trashy?

Attachments

• Do You Like.jpg
    Do You Like.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 85
M

Mousebaby

I think, when I see a woman with a lot of tattoo's. that she looks cheap and I immediately think she's probably a tramp. That's just my opinion. I also wonder what she is going to tell her grandkids when she's 80 and hers tats are hanging down 6 to 10 inches lower then they used to be and are so wrinkled and stretched out you can't make out what they are anymore. I think it's just gross! :yay:

chemommy25

I think, when I see a woman with a lot of tattoo's. that she looks cheap and I immediately think she's probably a tramp. That's just my opinion. I also wonder what she is going to tell her grandkids when she's 80 and hers tats are hanging down 6 to 10 inches lower then they used to be and are so wrinkled and stretched out you can't make out what they are anymore. I think it's just gross! :yay:

People who are closed minded rather hurl insults rather than confront issues about which he or she know little or nothing.

"looks cheap"
"Tramp"

M

Mousebaby

People who are closed minded rather hurl insults rather than confront issues about which he or she know little or nothing.

"looks cheap"
"Tramp"

I also said that was my opinion, and last time I checked I have a right to my own! :shrug:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I also said that was my opinion, and last time I checked I have a right to my own! :shrug:

Ya that's right. You don't know enough about tattoos to even have an opinion! :killingme

Now, shut up because some noob with tats and a pierced nose thinks you shouldn't express your opnion about women with tats in a general way. Your comment about cheap and trampy must have hit too close to home and stung a bit.