• I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters
K

kris31280

dark green, is still green.....

if they are for you, then why put them on your back?
They aren't dark green... the one on my left shoulder is black, red, green, yellow, and blue. The one on my right shoulder is black, red, and green. The one on my lower back is black, aqua, and turquoise. The one on my inside left ankle is black, yellow, red, purple, and aqua. The one on my inside right ankle is black.

They are for me, which means they're hidden for everyday wear. If you were to see me walking down the street in jeans and a tshirt you wouldn't see my tattoos. If it's summer time you might see the ones on my ankles, but you might not pay attention because they're on the INSIDE ankle, not the outside ankle.

tommyjones

They aren't dark green... the one on my left shoulder is dark green, red, green, yellow, and blue. The one on my right shoulder is dark green, red, and green. The one on my lower back is dark green, aqua, and turquoise. The one on my inside left ankle is dark green, yellow, red, purple, and aqua. The one on my inside right ankle is dark green.

They are for me, which means they're hidden for everyday wear. If you were to see me walking down the street in jeans and a tshirt you wouldn't see my tattoos. If it's summer time you might see the ones on my ankles, but you might not pay attention because they're on the INSIDE ankle, not the outside ankle.

seriously, green is green, and ugly is ugly :killingme

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

The angle and lighting may very well change the coloring.

I do not allow my tattoos to get green, that's the whole point. If the black fades at all, I go and get it touched up. If any of the colors I have in the tattoos fade, I get the colors touched up.

Think them trashy or think them artistic... that doesn't matter to me because the tattoos weren't created for you, they were created for me because they mean something to me.

what exactly DO your tats mean? I never understood the whole chinese (or any other kind of) symbol thing...that would mean absolutely nothing to me and is a waste. I need something with REAL meaning like the one you have of the name, I believe you mentioned its your kid's correct? The only tat I can see getting would have to be meaningful like that. What do the symbol ones mean though, I may be proven wrong by my general observation of them being meaningless? I'll give everything a chance.

K

kris31280

what exactly DO your tats mean? I never understood the whole chinese (or any other kind of) symbol thing...that would mean absolutely nothing to me and is a waste. I need something with REAL meaning like the one you have of the name, I believe you mentioned its your kid's correct? The only tat I can see getting would have to be meaningful like that. What do the symbol ones mean though, I may be proven wrong by my general observation of them being meaningless? I'll give everything a chance.

I'll repost the pictures again so you don't have to go searching backwards for them.

The first one is my first tattoo, circa 1999. It is an ankh with a rose (I realize the picture is crap). The stem of the rose completes the stem of the ankh. The ankh is the Egyptian symbol for Life, and the red rose is a symbol for love... basically, to me, the tattoo means that "Life is not complete without love."

The second one is my second tattoo, circa 2000. It is the Wiccan symbol of power with a Wiccan cross in the middle. Wicca is a nature based religion, and one of which I have had a strong connection with since I was 12 years old. The tattoo was also designed for me by my best friend, so it's a custom piece and that makes it even more meaningful to me.

The third one is my third tattoo, circa 2001. It is the pisces symbol done in colors associated with water. I am a pisces and my best friend is a pisces, so we decided on the pisces symbol for our matching tattoos.

The fourth one is my fourth tattoo, circa 2002. It is a butterfly, which represents many ideals I hold dear. Butterflies represent freedom, beauty, change, growth, youth, and fragility.

The fifth one is my fifth tattoo, circa 2006. It is my son's name, and he is forever so I'm not concerned about tattooing his name on my body. When he's older I will allow him to choose artwork to go with it, if he desires. It really is his tattoo on my body.

Attachments

• Kris's Tatts #2.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #2.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Kris's Tatts #1.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #1.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Kris's Tatts #3.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #3.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Kris's Tatts #4.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #4.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Kris's Tatts #5.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #5.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 89

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I'll repost the pictures again so you don't have to go searching backwards for them.

The first one is my first tattoo, circa 1999. It is an ankh with a rose (I realize the picture is crap). The stem of the rose completes the stem of the ankh. The ankh is the Egyptian symbol for Life, and the red rose is a symbol for love... basically, to me, the tattoo means that "Life is not complete without love."

The second one is my second tattoo, circa 2000. It is the Wiccan symbol of power with a Wiccan cross in the middle. Wicca is a nature based religion, and one of which I have had a strong connection with since I was 12 years old. The tattoo was also designed for me by my best friend, so it's a custom piece and that makes it even more meaningful to me.

The third one is my third tattoo, circa 2001. It is the pisces symbol done in colors associated with water. I am a pisces and my best friend is a pisces, so we decided on the pisces symbol for our matching tattoos.

The fourth one is my fourth tattoo, circa 2002. It is a butterfly, which represents many ideals I hold dear. Butterflies represent freedom, beauty, change, growth, youth, and fragility.

The fifth one is my fifth tattoo, circa 2006. It is my son's name, and he is forever so I'm not concerned about tattooing his name on my body. When he's older I will allow him to choose artwork to go with it, if he desires. It really is his tattoo on my body.

well there we go. As long as the tattoos have meaning for you, that is the important thing :yay: I like the idea of allowing your son to choose the artwork to go with his name when he gets older, if he would like any. That is a really good idea and I might just go with that in the future if I have kids :smile: :yay:

W

wantnafemale

Whats even hotter, is a single mom with a tattoo..theres no hotter combination!

W

wantnafemale

so you like your women to have made at least 2 mistakes before you....:coffee:

No my friend, a mistake would be if they dated or even considered taking to you, then thats something that I couldnt get past:lmao:

W

wantnafemale

well thats pretty ignorant...

what if the husband died??? hmmmm?? nobody said WHY the woman was single... :coffee:

:lol:

:highfive: If ignorance were bliss I think Tommy(Patches) would be a overly blissful person :coffee:

chemommy25

I have a couple of tattoos. I think tattoos on women are ok as long as they can be covered up. lie i have one on my right hip, and another from one shouder blade to the other. the only way anyone could really see those is if i wanted them to be seen. like if i was in a bikini, i am pretty sure the people i would be with would'nt care whether or not i had a tattoo.

2xmommie

I have several tattoos. I have some that people can see. I love them. I would not want to cover them up. The more the better I say!