Taylor Swift gets dumped because she won’t put out

MMDad

Lem Putt
Sounds like the guy who goes into a bar full of women and when he walks out alone declares them all lesbians.

Maybe if he was better at his job, she would want him to do the job more often.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Sounds like the guy who goes into a bar full of women and when he walks out alone declares them all lesbians.

Maybe if he was better at his job, she would want him to do the job more often.

It's been my experience that if you walk into a bar and it's full of women odds are it's a lesbian bar

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good for her! I think it's great. Say what you will, but it takes a lot of guts to stay true to your convictions. To heck with the naysayers and critics!

Good for her! I think it's great. Say what you will, but it takes a lot of guts to stay true to your convictions. To heck with the naysayers and critics!

I completely agree! But if Taylor wants to be courted rather than be treated like a ####-buddy then I question her choices in men. She seems to really be drawn to the womanizers....:ohwell:

thurley42

HY;FR
I completely agree! But if Taylor wants to be courted rather than be treated like a ####-buddy then I question her choices in men. She seems to really be drawn to the womanizers....:ohwell:

I tend to agree with the first part. But I'm sorry after 13 or 14 people in 2-3 years it starts saying more about her than the others. I think it goes farther than just a poor selection in guys.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I tend to agree with the first part. But I'm sorry after 13 or 14 people in 2-3 years it starts saying more about her than the others. I think it goes farther than just a poor selection in guys.

Wait, what? She keeps getting dumped because she won't "put out" and somehow that makes *her* the bad person?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
She's what? 23? She should have fun and date, date and date some more!

thurley42

HY;FR
Wait, what? She keeps getting dumped because she won't "put out" and somehow that makes *her* the bad person?

No I think she's a prudish biatch that is probably high maintenance with non of the payoff and even if she's a "Hollywood sweetheart" which is quickly fading, it's not worth it.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
No I think she's a prudish biatch that is probably high maintenance with non of the payoff and even if she's a "Hollywood sweetheart" which is quickly fading, it's not worth it.

Are you really that bent up over Taylor Swift's failed relationships? :lol: