Taylor Swift gets dumped because she won’t put out

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No I think she's a prudish biatch that is probably high maintenance with non of the payoff and even if she's a "Hollywood sweetheart" which is quickly fading, it's not worth it.

Dude, you are way too emotionally invested in Taylor Swift.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No I think she's a prudish biatch that is probably high maintenance with non of the payoff and even if she's a "Hollywood sweetheart" which is quickly fading, it's not worth it.

Prudish biatch. High maintenance with none of the payoff. Wow. :killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
Lol how so? We are having a discussion right? Vrai said it, it shouldn't be news that a 23 year old broke up, yet it's all over the news everytime she does just that. Everytime it happens the media seems to feel so bad for her, and I just said that after 13 or so relationships she's probably more of the problem than not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lol how so? We are having a discussion right? Vrai said it, it shouldn't be news that a 23 year old broke up, yet it's all over the news everytime she does just that. Everytime it happens the media seems to feel so bad for her, and I just said that after 13 or so relationships she's probably more of the problem than not.

How many people had you dated by the time you were 23? Hell, I dated that many guys my senior year in high school.

They just weren't reported far and wide and made into a huge serious romance by the media.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

Sorry, you just seemed so concerned...:lol: I'm pretty sure the media loves reporting another break up. :ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Maybe you shouldn't date her if you feel that way.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
How many people had you dated by the time you were 23? Hell, I dated that many guys my senior year in high school.They just weren't reported far and wide and made into a huge serious romance by the media.

So you didn't put out either?

If anyone read the story his complaint was that she didn't put out as "often" as he wanted.