Taylor Swift

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
A friend of mine wants to get her 10 year old daughter and 4 of her friends tix to the concert in March as a B-day gift. Tix go on sale Friday.

How long can she wait before they sell out?

RPMDAD

A friend of mine wants to get her 10 year old daughter and 4 of her friends tix to the concert in March as a B-day gift. Tix go on sale Friday.

Sonster took his girlfriend last year or the year before for her birthday, think he had to go aftermarket, they sold out that quick. Good Luck for your friend.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sonster took his girlfriend last year or the year before for her birthday, think he had to go aftermarket, they sold out that quick. Good Luck for your friend.
She took her other daughter and friends last year and got them a month in advance but TS is the hottest thing in country right now (in more ways than one). :hot:

She took her other daughter and friends last year and got them a month in advance but TS is the hottest thing in country right now (in more ways than one). :hot:

I can't stand her. Conceited little biatch. She just dates so she can break up and make up songs about what an awful person her partner was.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't stand her. Conceited little biatch. She just dates so she can break up and make up songs about what an awful person her partner was.

The young snot ass on Nashville was apparently modeled after Taylor Swift. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Taylor allmy####soundsthesame Swift

^ that is according to my 13 yr. old son but the teenage girls LOVE her... just like they totally love Justin Bieber.... which makes me glad I have no girls.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Hopefully, the kids don't get tired of her by then. Kids at this age can be so fickle in their musical tastes and change gear in a matter of days.

luvmygdaughters

I cannot stand listening to another Taylor Swift song on the damn radio. I swear, you would think she invented country music. Thats all the DJ's play. Enough already!!!!:cds:

navygirl

Tickets Went on Pre-Sale Sunday (11/11)

I used my American Express card and bought 2 tickets on Sunday through Ticketmaster. AE cardholders could start buying tickets at noon on Sunday. I logged on exactly at noon and had quite a wait to secure my 2 tickets. I bet they are already sold out.

Pete

Repete

The novelty wore off. Listening to a 22 year old lament about "love" and "disappointment" has tweaked my last nerve. Other than having a snappy tunes she is an idiot. Then again I am not a 10 year old girl. John Mayer should have pulled her hair harder.