TCA Peel

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:
I'm interested! Keep us posted as to what happens and how happy you are with it.

:yeahthat: I've been thinking about having it done at a salon but if I can do it at home, I'd rather. :yay:

morganj614

RoseRed said:
Short story please, I am to tired to read the whole link... :yawn:

I'm about to get in the tub...the link is to where I found the stuff in Md. and it has a bunch of products on the site.

I got 15%, followed directions, it burned for 3 minutes, some of my face frosted..:lol:, I neutralized and put ointment on it and will for 2 days. It's fine now but itches. I still have skin breakouts and this should also help with that. :yay:
I hear my tub calling me.......... :flowers:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I thought the link was going to be your before and after shots. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
I'm about to get in the tub...the link is to where I found the stuff in Md. and it has a bunch of products on the site.

I got 15%, followed directions, it burned for 3 minutes, some of my face frosted..:lol:, I neutralized and put ointment on it and will for 2 days. It's fine now but itches. I still have skin breakouts and this should also help with that. :yay:
I hear my tub calling me.......... :flowers:
I hope it heals properly and enjoy your bath. :huggy:

morganj614

My face is just slightly red. I would have thought fair blondes would have to be careful but after research, it is olive tones and dark skin that need less of a peel strength.
Phenol peels are the ones that need sedation. I can't imagine how bad those burn :yikes:
:huggy: it's my face :yikes: and I will make sure I do it right. I don't want to be wearing a burka :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
morganj614 said:
My face is just slightly red. I would have thought fair blondes would have to be careful but after research, it is olive tones and dark skin that need less of a peel strength.
Phenol peels are the ones that need sedation. I can't imagine how bad those burn :yikes:
:huggy: it's my face :yikes: and I will make sure I do it right. I don't want to be wearing a burka :lmao:

My Aunt did one of those chemical peels through a plastic surgeon. It took her face MONTHS to heal. It was just awful. She said it was the most painful thing she's ever been through and will stick with the good old fashioned face lifts from now on. :lol:

morganj614

Christy said:
My Aunt did one of those chemical peels through a plastic surgeon. It took her face MONTHS to heal. It was just awful. She said it was the most painful thing she's ever been through and will stick with the good old fashioned face lifts from now on. :lol:

She must have had phenol. Only doctors can do those. I'll bet it hurt like an S.O.B.:bawl:
This wasn't all that bad. I fanned my face for a minute. Some of the sites will actually send you a folding fan :duh:

morganj614

Pete said:
So let me get this right. You put acid on your face and burned it on purpose.

:killingme It's a different way to exfoliate. Like I was gonna pay someone $200.00 to do it :duh:

P.S. go to the mens room and talk about farting, burping and scratching your doodads :duh: :lol:

Cowgirl

Sorry, but anything with the name "peel" makes me nervous to put on my face. :twitch:

Hope yours turns out great though!

morganj614

Cowgirl said:
Sorry, but anything with the name "peel" makes me nervous to put on my face. :twitch:

Hope yours turns out great though!

Thanks. Blotchy red today but otherwise fine. Cortisone relieves the slight itch. I had a teensy swelling on my cheeks but did ice like the directions said. :yay: :yay:

millertc

morganj614 said:
I did a 15% one at home today. Has anyone had a salon one done? I did some research and decided to save some money. I can't wait until I flake and peel :lol:

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/

:howdy: Did you work up to the 15% or did you just start with that? I went to the site and it said something about starting with an 8%......just wondering what you did?
I have always wanted to try it. Let us know how your results are.

morganj614

millertc said:
:howdy: Did you work up to the 15% or did you just start with that? I went to the site and it said something about starting with an 8%......just wondering what you did?
I have always wanted to try it. Let us know how your results are.

I went with the 15%(med.-strong) because of age. I think if you are younger, a lesser concentration would be a good start. I won't go above 15% because I have olive skin and darker skin tones need to be careful. I plan on doing another in 3 weeks and then not again for 6 months.

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:
I went with the 15%(med.-strong) because of age. I think if you are younger, a lesser concentration would be a good start. I won't go above 15% because I have olive skin and darker skin tones need to be careful. I plan on doing another in 3 weeks and then not again for 6 months.
And what is this supposed to do for you my little elfin beauty queen?