Teacher Accused Of Two-Year Affair With Her Student

Ponytail

I don't understand why these kids are coming forward with it. What do they have to gain by ratting out the teach? Bragging rights are one thing but dang...

rack'm

Jaded
Ponytail said:
I don't understand why these kids are coming forward with it. What do they have to gain by ratting out the teach? Bragging rights are one thing but dang...

Loose lips....:ohwell:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Ponytail said:
Maybe the dudes are just hung?

like a man her age isnt??

ugggh...the thought of me finding a 15 year old boy attractive long enough to sit on him is disgusting!!!!

Ponytail

Qurious said:
like a man her age isnt??

ugggh...the thought of me finding a 15 year old boy attractive long enough to sit on him is disgusting!!!!

I dunno...I don't think she is all that attractive and form her mugshot, she's looking a little...umm..how do i say it...big for my taste. But, it appears she has a chest, and well, at 15...

Qurious

Im On 1.
Bustem' Down said:
But there is something wrong with you mentally.

have we met? how would you know that if we haven't met?

I wish you would detach yourself from my posts...your like a lil gnat' :eyebrow:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qurious said:
have we met? how would you know that if we haven't met?

I wish you would detach yourself from my posts...your like a lil gnat' :eyebrow:
Your personality bleeds through your posts, I wouldn't want to meet you. As far as attaching myself to your posts, last I checked this was a public forum so I'll pretty much go where ever I want and say what I think, and I'm not the only one who thinks this way.