Teacher Accused Of Two-Year Affair With Her Student

Qurious

Im On 1.
Bustem' Down said:
Your personality bleeds through your posts, I wouldn't want to meet you. As far as attaching myself to your posts, last I checked this was a public forum so I'll pretty much go where ever I want and say what I think, and I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Well im not going anywhere so too bad....

Qurious

Im On 1.
Bustem' Down said:
Then put them away and stop pandering your wares, no one wants to buy.
Obviously you do because you hang off of every post I make...its so childish. Being a big ole bully for nothing...this isn't high school if u wanna bone me just say so instead of playing pattycake through your obnoxious replies to everything freakin thing i say!!!

rack'm

Jaded
Qurious said:
if u wanna bone me just say so instead of playing pattycake through your obnoxious replies to everything freakin thing i say!!!

Post a pic and see if he bites. :jerry:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qurious said:
Obviously you do because you hang off of every post I make...its so childish. Being a big ole bully for nothing...this isn't high school if u wanna bone me just say so instead of playing pattycake through your obnoxious replies to everything freakin thing i say!!!
Stop crying, if I think something is stupid, I'll say it is. If you can't handle it go cry somewhere else.

morganj614

Bustem' Down said:
Stop crying, if I think something is stupid, I'll say it is. If you can't handle it go cry somewhere else.

:poorbaby: we all have our Starcat. They think so highly of themselves that it CAN'T be you are just posting to their idiocy.