Television commercials!! Watchem!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I mainly watch Pluto TV, and between the channels I frequently watch there, I've got a handful of commercials I wish I could banish off the face of the earth. Among the bunch:

Anything that has to do with MTV - the Sweet 16 one with the dark-skinned girl who would like one of a few luxury cars for her party, the Wild'n Out commercials, the girl who wants to be a pageant queen.

Anything that has to do with Nugenix and Frank Thomas - thankfully I haven't seen that one much recently (knock on wood).

NFL Covid-19 PSA - they run that one so much it's unreal, same goes for all of the above. Then again, I correct myself - EVERY Covid-19 'stay home' commercial, especially the one with I think it's Ray Hudson. The way he says 'stay at flippin' home' really gets to me

The commercials for Complex showing off Cristiano Ronaldo and his shoe collection (same with Bella Hadid, thankfully haven't seen that one much recently either)

I'm sure there are more, just can't remember any at the moment. I'll post back if I do find any more
We obviously do not watch the same shows. I have never seen any of these....boomer demographic ...