Tell me a deer story!

Angel

~*~*~
He saw me before I saw him...I had a hard time not laughing becuase I was hunting from the ground, and he kept staring and stomping at me. I can't believe that I was able to get the gun shouldered, but when I did I was able to get a good broadside shot! He only went about 40 yards and dropped. Field dressed at 125 :yahoo:

:clap: Awesome!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
He saw me before I saw him...I had a hard time not laughing becuase I was hunting from the ground, and he kept staring and stomping at me. I can't believe that I was able to get the gun shouldered, but when I did I was able to get a good broadside shot! He only went about 40 yards and dropped. Field dressed at 125 :yahoo:

Congradulations :yahoo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Nice rack..

and the antlers aren't bad either..

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Where'd you get him at??

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Here's a story...
I've guided 4 different hunts and have put people on 270 deer... 8 deer have been shot 2 by yours truly.
Also this year I have limited out on ducks 6 times
Geese twice
pheasant 4 times...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My 12YO sons first deer. taken with a shotgun on youth day. He made this Southern Maryland momma proud:yahoo:

Attachments

• pics 1043.jpg
    pics 1043.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 114
S

snicole1976

Thats a real nice first deer. congratulations

SoMdmMusician

We'll just call this one an 8-1/2, since he's got a broken tine on the left and small kicker on the right.

Thanks,
SoMdMusician

Attachments

• bowbuck.jpg
    bowbuck.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 101

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Now this Southern Maryland women is proud again...the old man couldnt be showed up by the boy, so here's his shotgun buck.
He shot this this fellow while hot on doe :drool:

8 point...10-1/2" G-2s

Attachments

• pics 1070.jpg
    pics 1070.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 96
  • pics 1075.jpg
    pics 1075.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 88