Temporary Separations

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
jazz lady said:
There are other grounds other than adultery for the 30-day uncontested, such as desertation,

Does that involve strawberries and Cool Whip or hot sand?

:confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oz said:
Does that involve strawberries and Cool Whip or hot sand?

:confused:
:lmao: I guess I shouldn't have copy-and-pasted without checking and noticing it was spelled wrong. :banghead:

And yes, it can. :blushing: :whistle:

K

Kain99

gooch said:
How did your "friend" do with the week seperation?
Interesting actually.... She left for a week, came back and left him for good last night. Guess it didn't help. :lol:

K

Kain99

gooch said:
Oh.......guess she had a better man to do huh?
Who knows? Marriage is disposable so she just tossed it with the trash. Her exact words.... " He never buys me anything anymore." :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kain99 said:
Who knows? Marriage is disposable so she just tossed it with the trash. Her exact words.... " He never buys me anything anymore." :lol:

How pathetic. With an attitude like that, she doesn't deserve him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shoot, I told Larry that just last night: "You better buy me some stuff or I'm outta here :mad:"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
Shoot, I told Larry that just last night: "You better buy me some stuff or I'm outta here :mad:"

Was it specific stuff, or just stuff in general?

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
Larry: "About damn time! Here. I'll give you a suitcase and some packing boxes..."

:lmao:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Kain99 said:

Wanna know what I think? :confused:

K

Kain99

Oz said:
It's cynical - based on my experience of this year.

I'm warning you... :ohwell:
That's ok... I'm cynical too. Some marriages need to be over. Feel free to express yourself. :flowers: