Terror attack election eve countdown...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...nes pas?
I don't think anything will happen in the US by foreign terrorists.

If we're talking about disenfranchised dems, who knows? Aren't they still in plotting mode? :confused:

D

dems4me

Sharon said:
I don't think anything will happen in the US by foreign terrorists.

If we're talking about disenfranchised dems

Is that my new name :shrug:

ylexot

Super Genius
Sharon said:
If we're talking about disenfranchised dems, who knows? Aren't they still in plotting mode? :confused:
You mean plotting ways to claim they were "disenfranchised"? I wouldn't be surprised.

K

Kain99

I've been wondering the same thing for a few days....... My money is on yes.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...one week to go.

Will one happen?
Maybe. I know; that is definitive. If there is a terror attack, I think there will be several attacks in various cities at the polling places. Cities get the biggest impact and terrorists are looking to make an impact. If that is the way it plays out and it scares people from going to the polls, it will be good for Bush. The people in the outlining areas are more conservative and will still vote because they were not the target.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
A corollary to this is will there be riots? If Bush wins, I think the Democrats will riot. If they do, I think it will mark the end of our political system.

ylexot

Super Genius
Well that's pretty grim. I think Bush wins, there might be some rioting in a few places (LA, NYC, Detroit, the big Dem cities), but I don't think it will be massive and I don't think it will mark the end of our political system...at least I hope not.

Hot N Bothered

Larry Gude said:
...one week to go.

Will one happen?
I believe that attacks are being plotted. I also believe the that Homeland Security is aware of several such plots and has taken action to prevent them. The question remains is are they aware of ALL of them? Have they taken action to prevent all of them? I'm inclined to think that the precautions in place are up to the task, but I think there will be some last minute arrests, like some guy trying to walk into a polling place with a bomb, but gets stopped before any damage is done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hot N Bothered said:
I believe that attacks are being plotted. I also believe the that Homeland Security is aware of several such plots and has taken action to prevent them. The question remains is are they aware of ALL of them? Have they taken action to prevent all of them? I'm inclined to think that the precautions in place are up to the task, but I think there will be some last minute arrests, like some guy trying to walk into a polling place with a bomb, but gets stopped before any damage is done.
And I believe that Hot N Bothered is right.

:patriot:

Hot N Bothered

2ndAmendment said:
A corollary to this is will there be riots? If Bush wins, I think the Democrats will riot. If they do, I think it will mark the end of our political system.
There won't be any riots. The foundation of democracy will stand. There are extremists that will always make noise, but freedom of speech and the right to assemble allows them to let off steam.

If you truly believe the Democrats will riot, maybe you should vote for Kerry, in order to prevent it.

**Ducking for cover**

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
ylexot said:
Well that's pretty grim. ... I don't think it will mark the end of our political system...at least I hope not.
I hope not as well, but some of us were told by a Democrat that if Bush wins there will be cars overturned coast to coast and that was in good old Southern Maryland. I think our political system is already doomed or maybe even dead. Our system only works correctly if all participants have integrity and act in a honorable manner.

Hot N Bothered

2ndAmendment said:
I hope not as well, but some of us were told by a Democrat that if Bush wins there will be cars overturned coast to coast and that was in good old Southern Maryland. I think our political system is already doomed or maybe even dead. Our system only works correctly if all participants have integrity and act in a honorable manner.
And what makes this tard an authority? Has there been a Democratic call to jihad?