Texas Files Lawsuit With SCOTUS

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was really surprised by that too. When we were at Tall Timbers during your last visit, I remember asking you what happened to Tilted. You said it was Trump's election. I was floored because I thought Tilted would've been fine with it.
That may have been me there with the bikers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TRUMP’S ATTEMPT TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION HAS FAILED (AGAIN).

This is the second time that the U.S. Supreme Court has denied an attempt, by Trump, to overturn the election.

You understand that Trump isn't the only one who has a problem with the blatant election fraud, right? And that others have brought suit independent of Trump?

I know you seriously don't honestly believe Biden got that many votes and that Democrat voters were way more enthused about him than they were about Obama. I know you don't believe that. You saw the same Biden campaign I did, and you saw the extreme lack of enthusiasm. You saw Biden's inability to complete a whole sentence without fumbling. You saw him use his dirtbag drug addict son to sell out our country and line his own pockets.

You know, if it wasn't your guy who cheated and "won" you'd be highly alarmed at the lawlessness that went on in this election. Just remember that you supported election fraud next time when it isn't your guy.

Hijinx

The SCOTUS just shot that down
Frightened of upsetting the liberal's and Democrats

They know ANTIFA and the Liberals would burn the cities and they know Conservatives won't do sh*t

SamSpade

The SCOTUS just shot that down
Frightened of upsetting the liberal's and Democrats

They know ANTIFA and the Liberals would burn the cities and they know Conservatives won't do sh*t

If it had been Roberts - yeah. He's kind of spineless. But the more conservative judges also ruled against it as well, citing more or less the very reason I thought it wouldn't work - that Texas cannot substantiate an "injury" as a consequence of their violation of their own laws. An example I gave would be if PA were dumping toxins in the Susquehanna and polluting our bay - yeah, we'd have a case. If Arizona was shipping its illegals to Colorado - they might have a case. If California was draining water from the regions aquifers, others MIGHT have a case - or its air pollution was spreading outside its borders. Or if Maryland was overfishing the Bay.

But this case was weak. Yeah - these states BROKE their own laws. Not regulations but violated their own constitutions. Honestly I don't know WHAT remedy you can have for that, because if the court and state government is corrupt - who's going to fight it?

Hijinx

If it had been Roberts - yeah. He's kind of spineless. But the more conservative judges also ruled against it as well, citing more or less the very reason I thought it wouldn't work - that Texas cannot substantiate an "injury" as a consequence of their violation of their own laws. An example I gave would be if PA were dumping toxins in the Susquehanna and polluting our bay - yeah, we'd have a case. If Arizona was shipping its illegals to Colorado - they might have a case. If California was draining water from the regions aquifers, others MIGHT have a case - or its air pollution was spreading outside its borders. Or if Maryland was overfishing the Bay.

But this case was weak. Yeah - these states BROKE their own laws. Not regulations but violated their own constitutions. Honestly I don't know WHAT remedy you can have for that, because if the court and state government is corrupt - who's going to fight it?

Well Sam that really doesn't fly except in the minds of the SCOTUS.
Of course there is an injury.
We all have to put up with Joe Biden due to their breaking their laws.
If anyone thinks that isn't an injury............they will before 2021 is over.

MSally

You understand that Trump isn't the only one who has a problem with the blatant election fraud, right? And that others have brought suit independent of Trump?

I know you seriously don't honestly believe Biden got that many votes and that Democrat voters were way more enthused about him than they were about Obama. I know you don't believe that. You saw the same Biden campaign I did, and you saw the extreme lack of enthusiasm. You saw Biden's inability to complete a whole sentence without fumbling. You saw him use his dirtbag drug addict son to sell out our country and line his own pockets.

You know, if it wasn't your guy who cheated and "won" you'd be highly alarmed at the lawlessness that went on in this election. Just remember that you supported election fraud next time when it isn't your guy.
And the evidence of that cheating?

Look, your fantasy about trump being cheated out of a second term has been destroyed. Every court case that was brought was dismissed, many by trump appointees. A lot of you people obviously didn’t play team sports growing up. Being a sore loser is a terrible trait to have, particularly as an adult.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It could be true but, i'm not so sure.....
I took a hammering then myself here....
We could check to be certain, but Tilted definitely was not. I also am a fan of Tilted and his opinions, so was disappointed he never returned.

Bann

PREMO Member
So, the good news, if any, in SCOTUS denying to hear the case: they don't deny that cheating went on. No standing means don't bring me your problems - settle it yourself.

Luckily, the US Constitution tells us our to do that. Read it.

Hijinx

So, the good news, if any, in SCOTUS denying to hear the case: they don't deny that cheating went on. No standing means don't bring me your problems - settle it yourself.

I think the American Revolution taught us more how to handle King George III type Democrats.
The only problem is it has to get really bad before the solution appears.

PsyOps

Pixelated

This is sort of a distinction without a difference. I interpret "no standing" as "You don't have a case. It lacks evidence". Granted, I didn't read the findings from the SCOTUS yet.

This whole challenge is going nowhere. No one wants to touch it. No one wants to get their hands dirty in turning this election over. Rational Americans can see fraud occurred. Rational Americans can see there are so many witnesses that have testified to this, and our courts, governors, and legislatures don't want to hear it. Why? They know what happens in this country if the shoot Biden's win down. Not only will there be violence everywhere, their lives (and any perceived Trump supporter's) will be in jeopardy. They don't blood on their hands. They're cowards. They're ignoring that making this decision changes the course of elections in the future. We will never get this country back.

MSally

That’s some world class denial right there. All of the other cases trump and his surrogates lost prove there wasn’t significant cheating or fraud.
at least we can just move on and start bashing President Biden.

Bann

PREMO Member
This is sort of a distinction without a difference. I interpret "no standing" as "You don't have a case. It lacks evidence". Granted, I didn't read the findings from the SCOTUS yet.

This whole challenge is going nowhere. No one wants to touch it. No one wants to get their hands dirty in turning this election over. Rational Americans can see fraud occurred. Rational Americans can see there are so many witnesses that have testified to this, and our courts, governors, and legislatures don't want to hear it. Why? They know what happens in this country if the shoot Biden's win down. Not only will there be violence everywhere, their lives (and any perceived Trump supporter's) will be in jeopardy. They don't blood on their hands. They're cowards. They're ignoring that making this decision changes the course of elections in the future. We will never get this country back.

SCOTUS says they denied it only on standing. In a lot of the opinion pieces I've read (too many to even try to source here) those with much more US SCOTUS and Constitutional knowledge than I - concur.

Bann

PREMO Member
That’s some world class denial right there. All of the other cases trump and his surrogates lost prove there wasn’t significant cheating or fraud.

:lol:

I can't wait for the Biden bashing, personally. He's not my POTUS. And the Kamala *ffing her way to the top memes, and the bumbling Biden dribbing on his bib memes. Oh, yeah, baybee! It's gonna be fun times watching my FB feed for the next 4 years! :jet::

Get ready for the next 4 years, Libtards. You've worked hard for that fraud and it's going to pay you back in spades! :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated

I agree with you and Bann... let the Biden bashing begin. You people had a field day with Trump. Payback will be fun.

Of course, the sad part is, you people elected someone who will likely not see this presidency past 2 years. You elected someone who obviously has the onset of dementia; and I won't go there with the jokes. My mom having it in the late stages now, I find no humor in anyone suffering from it. It's equally sad that your party pushed this guy out there knowing this. But, it plays perfectly into the left's lack of compassion and wisdom, even within their own cult.

Bann

PREMO Member
I agree with you and Bann... let the Biden bashing begin. You people had a field day with Trump. Payback will be fun.

Of course, the sad part is, you people elected someone who will likely not see this presidency past 2 years. You elected someone who obviously has the onset of dementia; and I won't go there with the jokes. My mom having it in the late stages now, I find no humor in anyone suffering from it. It's equally sad that your party pushed this guy out there knowing this. But, it plays perfectly into the left's lack of compassion and wisdom, even within their own cult.

He won't last 2 years. Maybe not two months, or even two days. We shall see.