Texas Files Lawsuit With SCOTUS

Hijinx

I spoke with a man today that was just so happy that Biden won.
He said to me look who he is picking they are all Obama people, they know what they are doing.
he was looking forward to more Obamacare and he was wearing a Cowboys jacket.

It's tough getting old and being this stupid.

MSally

I agree with you and Bann... let the Biden bashing begin. You people had a field day with Trump. Payback will be fun.

Of course, the sad part is, you people elected someone who will likely not see this presidency past 2 years. You elected someone who obviously has the onset of dementia; and I won't go there with the jokes. My mom having it in the late stages now, I find no humor in anyone suffering from it. It's equally sad that your party pushed this guy out there knowing this. But, it plays perfectly into the left's lack of compassion and wisdom, even within their own cult.
No, the sad part is that you look at everything as us versus them. I’m not The ‘you people’ in either of your Characterizations. I criticized trump only for crap that deserved criticism, and I didn’t vote for biden.
My criticism of trump in this thread is that he is a sore loser who tried to trash our voting system by making Predictions about election fraud so that in the event he lost he could con his followers.

how much did you donate to his legal fund?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No, the sad part is that you look at everything as us versus them. I’m not The ‘you people’ in either of your Characterizations. I criticized trump only for crap that deserved criticism, and I didn’t vote for biden.
My criticism of trump in this thread is that he is a sore loser who tried to trash our voting system by making Predictions about election fraud so that in the event he lost he could con his followers.

Zip.

We sent it to your Air-Guitar Lesson fund.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Oh for cripe's sake! Have you paid attention to what your cohorts on the left have been doing? While you spend obsessive time criticizing people like me, you have zero to say about BLM, ANTIFA (who have engaged in violent 'us vs them' behavior), Reps. Waters, Rep. Johnson, The Squad... Have you paid attention to the rhetoric from the left asserting there is this white privilege, and that all white people are innately racist? Have you heard of the book "White Fragility"? Why don't you show how fair you are and express outrage over what the left is doing and saying?

And it doesn't surprise me in your baseless judgments of others you disagree with that you would assume I donate my money to any legal or political causes. Not that it's any of your business, but I donate to charities that support our troops and the poor.

MSally

Oh for cripe's sake! Have you paid attention to what your cohorts on the left have been doing? While you spend obsessive time criticizing people like me, you have zero to say about BLM, ANTIFA (who have engaged in violent 'us vs them' behavior), Reps. Waters, Rep. Johnson, The Squad... Have you paid attention to the rhetoric from the left asserting there is this white privilege, and that all white people are innately racist? Have you heard of the book "White Fragility"? Why don't you show how fair you are and express outrage over what the left is doing and saying?

And it doesn't surprise me in your baseless judgments of others you disagree with that you would assume I donate my money to any legal or political causes. Not that it's any of your business, but I donate to charities that support our troops and the poor.
Again, I’m not one of those ‘you people’. I’m not obsessively criticizing you. I am responding to Your (and that’s you singularly) idiotic and false ‘you people’ attacks. As soon as someone on the left makes a similar idiotic attack I will be sure to express my opinion of it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again, I’m not one of those ‘you people’. I’m not obsessively criticizing you. I am responding to Your (and that’s you singularly) idiotic and false ‘you people’ attacks. As soon as someone on the left makes a similar idiotic attack I will be sure to express my opinion of it.

I'll believe it when I see it. But, just know that no matter how "idiotic" you think I'm getting, the reality is, the left continue on with their radical and violent anti-Trump despotism, and you are silent about it. Your silence in the "You Trumpers have been warned" thread proves this. So, you appropriately fit the "you people" label.

MSally

I'll believe it when I see it. But, just know that no matter how "idiotic" you think I'm getting, the reality is, the left continue on with their radical and violent anti-Trump despotism, and you are silent about it. Your silence in the "You Trumpers have been warned" thread proves this. So, you appropriately fit the "you people" label.
I haven’t read the ‘you Trumpers have been warned thread because I’m not a trumper and I assumed it was just more of the same Sore loser bullshit. What heinous act was perpetrated in that thread?

BTW, you chose to address your ‘you people’ idiocy directly at me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I haven’t read the ‘you Trumpers have been warned thread because I’m not a trumper and I assumed it was just more of the same Sore loser bullshit. What heinous act was perpetrated in that thread?

BTW, you chose to address your ‘you people’ idiocy directly at me.

I directed towards you because we (you and I) are having a discussion.

Go watch the video in "You Trumpers have been warned" thread. You'll get my point.

MSally

I directed towards you because we (you and I) are having a discussion.

Go watch the video in "You Trumpers have been warned" thread. You'll get my point.
You Incorrectly directed at me Because you are butt hurt and can’t accept that the on man lost. I have to admit, it was a pretty good con. Trump Was selling fairytales from the beginning, and the stolen election one was an easy sale. Trumpsters really wanted to believe making them easy marks.

Despite all of the lawsuits being dismissed for lack of evidence and SCOTUS smacking down the idiotic claims, many of you still believe...

PsyOps

Pixelated
You Incorrectly directed at me Because you are butt hurt and can’t accept that the on man lost. I have to admit, it was a pretty good con. Trump Was selling fairytales from the beginning, and the stolen election one was an easy sale. Trumpsters really wanted to believe making them easy marks.

Despite all of the lawsuits being dismissed for lack of evidence and SCOTUS smacking down the idiotic claims, many of you still believe...

I don't get "butt hurt" over politics. The fact that you have little interest in voter fraud says a lot about you. The law, the constitution, and the peoples' voice have no meaning to you. While you run around accusing Trump of being a threat to our republic, out of the other side of your mouth you turn a blind eye to the very thing you claim to be worried about.

• An economy that was breaking records on every level - fairy tale
  • Lowest unemployment for blacks in history - fairy tale
  • Stock market breaking records month after month after month - fairy tale
  • Peace deals brokered between Israel and Arab countries - fairy tale
  • Getting illegal immigration under control - fairy tale
  • Economic growth that hit 4.2% = fairy tale
  • Operation Warp Speed - fairy tale
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded. - fairy tale
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957 - fairy tale
  • Destroyed al Qaeda - fairy tale
  • Destroyed ISIS - fairy tale

You have to be one of the most uninformed people I've ever seen.

awpitt

Main Streeter
You understand that Trump isn't the only one who has a problem with the blatant election fraud, right? And that others have brought suit independent of Trump?

I know you seriously don't honestly believe Biden got that many votes and that Democrat voters were way more enthused about him than they were about Obama. I know you don't believe that. You saw the same Biden campaign I did, and you saw the extreme lack of enthusiasm. You saw Biden's inability to complete a whole sentence without fumbling. You saw him use his dirtbag drug addict son to sell out our country and line his own pockets.

You know, if it wasn't your guy who cheated and "won" you'd be highly alarmed at the lawlessness that went on in this election. Just remember that you supported election fraud next time when it isn't your guy.

I know there have been several suits that have been brought regarding the alleged voter fraud. I also know that the plaintiffs failed to prove their cases in court because of lack of evidence.

I can’t speak about enthusiasm or lack of enthusiasm regarding Biden. I know part of it was from 2016 Trump voters who had “buyers’ remorse” and flipped in 2020.

Again, there is no evidence the “my guy” cheated. Even the Trump Administration’s DHS and DoJ have said so.

MSally

I don't get "butt hurt" over politics. The fact that you have little interest in voter fraud says a lot about you. The law, the constitution, and the peoples' voice have no meaning to you. While you run around accusing Trump of being a threat to our republic, out of the other side of your mouth you turn a blind eye to the very thing you claim to be worried about.

• An economy that was breaking records on every level - fairy tale
  • Lowest unemployment for blacks in history - fairy tale
  • Stock market breaking records month after month after month - fairy tale
  • Peace deals brokered between Israel and Arab countries - fairy tale
  • Getting illegal immigration under control - fairy tale
  • Economic growth that hit 4.2% = fairy tale
  • Operation Warp Speed - fairy tale
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded. - fairy tale
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957 - fairy tale
  • Destroyed al Qaeda - fairy tale
  • Destroyed ISIS - fairy tale
You have to be one of the most uninformed people I've ever seen.
Your fantasies are interesting.
This thread is about trump and his supporters refusing to accept the will of the people. The people voted and joe biden won. There has been no evidence of widespread fraud. You were sold a fairy tale. Shake it off and move forward.

rmorse

This thread is about trump and his supporters refusing to accept the will of the people. The people voted and joe biden won. There has been no evidence of widespread fraud. You were sold a fairy tale. Shake it off and move forward.

We’re still not counting sworn affidavits and testimonies as evidence?

PsyOps

Pixelated

I was answering to your claim that Trump was selling fairy tales. I listed some of those fairy tales for you. The fact that you're oblivious to the multitude of witnesses that have sworn, under oath, to voter fraud isn't my problem, it's yours.

But, alas, you will get your president. Giuliani has proven to be an incompetent lawyer. Powell, the same. They failed to take their evidence into the courtrooms of this country. I will keep telling you... you will never convince me voter fraud that resulted in a Biden win didn't happen. Just know that the precedent has been set, and tables will be turned, and you and your leftist ilk will be :jameo: like you were when Trump won in 2016.

MSally

We’re still not counting sworn affidavits and testimonies as evidence?
were we counting them as evidence when Kavanaugh was confirmed? They had actual witnesses under oath making first hand allegations of assault.

I was answering to your claim that Trump was selling fairy tales. I listed some of those fairy tales for you. The fact that you're oblivious to the multitude of witnesses that have sworn, under oath, to voter fraud isn't my problem, it's yours.

But, alas, you will get your president. Giuliani has proven to be an incompetent lawyer. Powell, the same. They failed to take their evidence into the courtrooms of this country. I will keep telling you... you will never convince me voter fraud that resulted in a Biden win didn't happen. Just know that the precedent has been set, and tables will be turned, and you and your leftist ilk will be :jameo: like you were when Trump won in 2016.
It’s clear you won’t let your fantasies be tainted by reality. Rudy and Sid are both decent lawyers it’s just they were not trying a case.they were selling a lie to the guilloble. The reason they never took their evidence to court is because they knew it was all bullshit.
this was just one last con from the don. How much have you donated to trumps fund?

rmorse

were we counting them as evidence when Kavanaugh was confirmed? They had actual witnesses under oath making first hand allegations of assault.

I’m not sure why you feel the need to bring up a completely irrelevant investigation but yes, that was considered evidence.