Thank you Obama

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
sounds like everyday politics to me bernie. im with your train of thought, but this sort of thing has been going on since mccain and palin didnt win.

I wouldn't say it was a result of McCain and Palin losing but more of the superior, reckless spending, economic justice, union feeding, we don't care (sit down, shut up, you lost) attitudes of the Democrat filibuster proof super majority who acted untouchable and unaccountable to the American people. The November elections were proof of it! :coffee:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I'm glad people were able to put politics aside when reading/watching his speech. Even Glenn Beck said it was good.

The clapping and pep rally atmosphere was a bit odd, but that was to be expected.

That was, hands down, President Obama's best speech to date. And it seems that many people on the right agree, for now, that its time to move forward and govern.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm glad people were able to put politics aside when reading/watching his speech. Even Glenn Beck said it was good.

The clapping and pep rally atmosphere was a bit odd, but that was to be expected.

That was, hands down, President Obama's best speech to date. And it seems that many people on the right agree, for now, that its time to move forward and govern.

Yes... for now. Until decides it time to stop with the civility and go on with attacking those he disagrees with. Speeches - especially when calling for civility - mean nothing; actions mean something. I have yet to hear Obama call for his own to stop the nonsense. And he wont; because most of us suspect when he’s talking about civility he is talking about the right.

Rumor has it that 'civility' is the new censorship; the new “Fairness Doctrine’. More to come I suspect.