Thank You

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How beautiful that you got to spend your mom's last hours together, laughing, enjoying each others' company, and loving each other.

You know she felt your love for her, and it brought her great comfort in her last hours. You are a good son.

I hope that as your family heals from this loss, your dad stays strong. He will have the hardest journey of all.

:huggy:

RPMDAD

Sorry about your Mom, thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Glad you got to spend that time with her.

Lilypad

So very sorry GW, having lost both parents, I know and feel your pain; heartfelt sympathy...:huggy:

mitzi

I'm so sorry about your Mom. How special to be with her for fun times before she passed.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thank you, everyone. Your thoughts are most appreciated.

Heading back to MD tomorrow morning.

The only thing that will heal your pain is time. It will take a long time, but you will be ok. This is the thing about life; it sucks when the ones we love die. And, then we will die, and make others sad. I wish we could live forever, and make the World a better place. All the wise ones die at some point, and we have to try to carry on their legacy in a troubled World. Take care. Safe travel back to MD. :huggy:

Last edited:

Roman

I am very sorry reading about the loss of your Mother. I don't care how old a person is when they lose their Mother, it's very hard. Hugs to you and your family.