Thank's for New Years Christy!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I'm glad Lauren (and Dean) ventured out to meet us. :cheers:

Me too!!!! You guys are all so awesome and fun, and made us feel completely welcome. I was SOOOOOOOO freaking nervous to meet everyone!!! But...in no time we were hanging like old times!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by fuzzyng

oh... and Christy and Steve...

my lawyer has advised me to take legal action upon your faulty bathroom ceiling... due to heavy back, neck, and leg pain, i have been advised to no longer speak of this "issue" in public...

:yeahthat:

:biggrin:

Hahahaha!!! You crack me up!

Woodrow

Ok...first off this is taters roommate to make it less confusing. I just joined the forum today, knew it was bound to happen!!! Still trying to get use to the fancy gadgets and such. Second, I had a great time lastnight and thx for the hospitality. Glad I accepted Tater's and Cracka's invites on going. It was the second time I have been to one of the forum parties and they were both goodtimes. Nice meeting everyone lastnight and ringing in the New Year with you all. Thankyou for making me feel welcome!!

J

justhangn

:getdown: Thanks Christy and Steve for the party!:getdown:

:drunk: I know I had a good time and the kids seemed of enjoyed themselves too.:drunk: I can't believe I dropped my soda.:banghead:

It was good seeing everyone again and the ones I hadn't met before.

:scowl: I can't explain the other one.:scowl:

Last edited by a moderator:

tater

WoooHooooo.

Wow, I guess it is possible to have a good time without being hammered. Thanks Christy and Steve :dude::cheers:. It was a very entertaining festivus what with the pool falling incident and the seiling caving in and all. Definately not something you see everyday:biggrin:.

Nice meeting you Lauren and hubby. (and the German-chocolate-cake-icing-balls were greeeat) :yum:

Hope you're ok Fuzz. Better luck next time installing the bathroom cam:eek: (next time try on the floor behind the crapper :wink:)

BK, thanks for the New Year's kiss. (next time though, not so much tongue :wink:)

It was great seeing everybody else too. Can't wait til next. :cheers:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: WoooHooooo.

Originally posted by tater
(and the German-chocolate-cake-icing-balls were greeeat) :yum:

Originally posted by laureng
:moon:

Damn Tator with that kind of reaction, you should have said something at the party. :lmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Hey, maybe next time I will act the fool...but I figured since it was my first time meeting everyone that I should be good :blushing: . LOL!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Christy and Steve - GREAT party!
:thewave:
The party rocked! It was great to see everyone else again too!

And better yet, I had NO hangover whatsoever. As a matter of fact, Lauren neglected to mention that I even cooked them breakfast since I was the first one up at 9:30.

KEN - As for Rooster, that's another story. :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by RoseRed
And better yet, I had NO hangover whatsoever. As a matter of fact, Lauren neglected to mention that I even cooked them breakfast since I was the first one up at 9:30.

It's true!! Despite our worries about you that night, you managed to shock us all and get up 1st!

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Note that all the bad stuff happened when I was NOT HERE! :razz2:

I wish I coulda spent more time with everyone. Once again I seemed to be bouncing around all over the place and didn't get to sit and talk with anyone for long. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
It's true!! Despite our worries about you that night, you managed to shock us all and get up 1st!
Hey - do I resemble that remark? At least I didn't leave articles of clothing behind. :rolleyes:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by RoseRed
Hey - do I resemble that remark? At least I didn't leave articles of clothing behind. :rolleyes:

Did I leave my skirt in the driveway when I went outside to get changed? :eek:

Thanks Christy and Steve for yet another memorable event! Considering I have film in my house that is 3 years old waiting to be developed, I'm sure it'll be around 2006 that -- like a dormant case of herpes -- I come back and post them and people go :yikes: :biggrin:

Sorry you couldn't make it Katie; hope you are feeling better soon! :smile:

:cheers:

yakky doodle

I must say that, when a little girl came down the stairs and yelled during a rare moment of silence "Silly John is Kissing Boys!" I just about pulled an Otter/Biscuit and fell outta my chair! :lol:

luvyameanit! :kiss:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by yakky doodle
Considering I have film in my house that is 3 years old waiting to be developed, I'm sure it'll be around 2006 that -- like a dormant case of herpes -- I come back and post them and people go :yikes: :biggrin:
:cheers:

No, no, no! That just won't do. I forgot my camera, and am relying on you guys to post the pics! Come on yak, give a gal a break!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
I must say that, when a little girl came down the stairs and yelled during a rare moment of silence "Silly John is Kissing Boys!" I just about pulled an Otter/Biscuit and fell outta my chair! :lol:

luvyameanit! :kiss:

That's funny, I almost lost my dinner.