Thank's for New Years Christy!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yakky doodle
I must say that, when a little girl came down the stairs and yelled during a rare moment of silence "Silly John is Kissing Boys!" I just about pulled an Otter/Biscuit and fell outta my chair! :lol:

luvyameanit! :kiss:
I remember that! :roflmao: That was funny!

As for you leaving your skirt behind, I'm not sure. I was referring to Lauren leaving articles of clothing at my house (she must be slow thing morning to not get it).... :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Did I, really? Uh oh...what did I leave? Say underwear and I'll KEEL!!! It was probably my bra or something?? :blushing: OH lord, haha!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
Did I, really? Uh oh...what did I leave? Say underwear and I'll KEEL!!! It was probably my bra or something?? :blushing: OH lord, haha!
Butt-floss

J

justhangn

NO WAY!!! You are kidding...RIGHT~?!?!?!? Please say you're kidding?? LOL! :eek:

:lmao: Well, that answers that.......

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I must say that, when a little girl came down the stairs and yelled during a rare moment of silence "Silly John is Kissing Boys!" I just about pulled an Otter/Biscuit and fell outta my chair! :lol:

luvyameanit! :kiss:

Hey BK, I win! Yakky, that little girl is officially my favorite person! :biggrin:

Thanks Christy and Steve! We had a really good time! It was good to see everyone again. Lauren, it was nice to finally meet you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Sounds like the real party was at RoseRed's house... :dance:
The item in question is in Mac's cubby waiting for you to pick it up. Should have seen Tammy's face this morning.... :biggrin:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by RoseRed
As for you leaving your skirt behind, I'm not sure. I was referring to Lauren leaving articles of clothing at my house (she must be slow thing morning to not get it).... :biggrin:

Oh, well, in that case, it was not me getting nekkid to change clothes in the driveway at Christy's then :blushing: :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
The item in question is in Mac's cubby waiting for you to pick it up. Should have seen Tammy's face this morning.... :biggrin:

What!! LOL!!! If you went up in that preschool with my undies swANGIN' I'll shoot ya, haha!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh, well, in that case, it was not me getting nekkid to change clothes in the driveway at Christy's then :blushing: :biggrin:
You just told on yourself... neener-neener :lmao: :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What!! LOL!!! If you went up in that preschool with my undies swANGIN' I'll shoot ya, haha!
DINGUS!!! It was your coat. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Curious

Anyone else notice that Rose and Lauren are rapidly becoming the bad girls of SOMD?? Seems that Pixie and Sxy are slacking...:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
YOU BIATCH!!! Leading me on like that making me think I made a dork of myself!! You silly goose!! And...THANKKKKKK GODDDDDD!!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Curious

Originally posted by otter
Anyone else notice that Rose and Lauren are rapidly becoming the bad girls of SOMD?? Seems that Pixie and Sxy are slacking...:biggrin:

Me, a bad girl?? :blushing: (EVIL GRINNNNNNN)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
YOU BIATCH!!! Leading me on like that making me think I made a dork of myself!! You silly goose!! And...THANKKKKKK GODDDDDD!!!!!
Consider yourself lucky my dear! Another friend of mine did leave butt-floss once. I wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas. She unwrapped it in front of everyone.... she was embarrassed! Yes, we are still friends. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Consider yourself lucky my dear! Another friend of mine did leave butt-floss once. I wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas. She unwrapped it in front of everyone.... she was embarrassed! Yes, we are still friends. :lol:

That's GREAT!!!! What an awesome trick!! I hope some poor soul is dingbatty enough to leave something at my house sometime...now I know JUST what to do!