Thanks Pixie

yakky doodle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cattitude
Besides I want my Zeus and Otter too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, but you notice which one she put first :really: :eek:

yakky doodle

well, now ... I love catt and all, but we haven't heard otter's side here really. and there's two sides to every story. let's hear it otter!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Geez...

I want my cake and eat it too...

I want my zeus and otter too...

same number of syllables..very simple...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yakky doodle
so, Zeuss is the cake, and you want to eat otter? :eek: :confused:
I'm surprised Otter hasn't jumped in on that one. :roflmao: He's been awful quiet again.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by kwillia
So Catt, didja ever stop to think... maybe HE is the one who got Ricco!!! I mean Christmas is right around the corner, ya know... :bubble:

aww, man kwillia! if he didn't, you are gonna make him look like an arse and have one heck of an angry catt clawing him up! :eek:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: HEY CATT!

Thanks Kwillia. Not to sound snobby, but I want a purebred WHEN I get one. The last few GSD's I've had have been rescues and the last was a terrific dog. He was 12 when I had to have him put down. I still have 2 dogs. My Golden is 13 1/2 and I have a lab/pitt/hound something that is 5. So I don't NEED another dog...I WANT one. I'm just gonna be picky when I get one, preferably male, black & red. That's what my last one was, Jack. He was a sweetie.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
How much of a "fast learner" can he be if he's a year old and knows "some" basic commands?

I'll pass.

BTW... What is this "Crate Training" they keep mentioning? Is this some new Fed-Ex shipping for Veternary visits?

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Kyle
BTW... What is this "Crate Training" they keep mentioning? Is this some new Fed-Ex shipping for Veternary visits?

means if you stick him in a crate for a couple hours, he won't crap all over himself and in the crate. :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Kyle
How much of a "fast learner" can he be if he's a year old and knows "some" basic commands?

Probably the owner that isn't too bright. (sorry...)

I'll pass.

Geez, Kyle. Crate Training is the only way to go for a dog. You confine them as a pup. It's like their "den" or safe haven. They usually don't "potty" where they sleep and it's a housebreaking aid and prevents bad behavior such as chewing, etc. Of course, some people just lock the dog in the crate all day and night. It is a training AID...not a cure all.