That Pussy HANK

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
oh, well he should. I bet he'll turn out to be one of those people who tends to have a bad persona online, but is actually a nice person in real life ... kinda like bcp :popcorn:

I dunno about that- I like bcp's online persona just fine. :getdown:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I dunno about that- I like bcp's online persona just fine. :getdown:

I get the impression that some people take him literally when he is just stirrin' up some dust or foolin' around to be funny.

The fact that he didn't bring me back any lobster when he went up North? I'll forgive that ... :cds:

bcp

In My Opinion
I get the impression that some people take him literally when he is just stirrin' up some dust or foolin' around to be funny.

The fact that he didn't bring me back any lobster when he went up North? I'll forgive that ... :cds:

I didnt make it up north this year, matter of fact, due to work loads and an economy that you dont want to piss your boss off in,, I didnt make it anywhere this year.
I do however still have 6 weeks of vacation on the books.

Lobster was dirt cheap up in NY. At one point it had dropped to $1.99/lb according to my NY friends. Average was between $2.99 and $5.99. I didn't see them drop below $9.99/lb here.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I didnt make it up north this year, matter of fact, due to work loads and an economy that you dont want to piss your boss off in,, I didnt make it anywhere this year.
I do however still have 6 weeks of vacation on the books.

I hear ya. My employer has changed our benefits package a number of times in the past few years to save money. It makes THEIR bottom line better, but my bottom line gets WORSE ......

Used to be we could save as much leave as we wanted, but now we are limited to saving no more than the equivalent of 1 years vacation time (which for me is 6 weeks).