That was a national embarrassment

gunsmoke

That was The President of the United States acting like that last night.

We are supposed to be the standard bearer of Democracy for the entire world.

Donald Trump is a national embarrassment. That is not how adults act. It is not how any mature, rational, well adjusted parent would have their children act.

After almost 4 years in the most powerful office on the planet, Donald Trump still doesn't know how to be Presidential. He thinks he is the bully of the elementary school yard.

Reading the "official debate" thread was just sad. What is wrong with you people? Where in the hell were you raised and by who? You think that is how the President of the United States should behave? You think that is the example the leader of this country should set for your kids and grandkids?? WTF is wrong with you? How do you have the gall to call yourselves Americans and patriots???

Reading that thread was almost as disconcerting as watching Fox News trying to twist and spin Trump's performance into a win. Not surprisingly, the Fox comments are parroted back on here.

From a political perspective, that was a sh!tshow. Trump failed and failed miserably. Sure he made the brain dead cult members cheer, but his job last night was to convince those few undecided voters to choose him, or convince people to switch support from Biden to Trump, or to invigorate his supporters so they would go vote.

Trump is losing. Since he obviously has no desire to appeal to a broader base to increase his chance of winning, the only tactic he has left is to attack the system. Which is what he did last night. It was pathetic and embarrassing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
D9nybz5WwAA5hmH.jpg

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
From what I've read last night and this morning, the blame for this s#!tshow of a debate could be spread out over the participants and the moderator. I'm glad I did not watch, I did get an unregistered voter to register (R) last night though.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We are supposed to be the standard bearer of Democracy for the entire world.

🤣 Yeah ok ......

Donald Trump is a national embarrassment. That is not how adults act. It is not how any mature, rational, well adjusted parent would have their children act.

Fantasy Conjecture .....

It's how Fighters and Winners act ... not like lick spittle establishment todies

After almost 4 years in the most powerful office on the planet, Donald Trump still doesn't know how to be Presidential. He thinks he is the bully of the elementary school yard.

Americans did not hire Trump to be an establishment galley slave, he was elected to kick ass and take names ..... a JOB he has done admirably

in spite of an hostile media and Never Trumper back stabbers

but his job last night was to convince those few undecided voters to choose him

anyone undecided at this point should not be allowed to vote

Trump is losing.

🤣

Reading the "official debate" thread was just sad. What is wrong with you people? Where in the hell were you raised and by who? You think that is how the President of the United States should behave? You think that is the example the leader of this country should set for your kids and grandkids?? WTF is wrong with you? How do you have the gall to call yourselves Americans and patriots???

ah yes, you have nothing but derision for anyone disagreeing with YOUR World View and you impugn the character of others

you are a text book narcissist

Description

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.

Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Trump called Biden out on his lies, AND called him out when he refused to answer the questions.. moderator was letting him get away with it..

ARE you going to pack the courts?? Well, see, that's not the question, the question is....

Crabcatcher79

What a pitiful display of narcissism and bullying from a man who is supposed to be president.

I dont know who he thinks he is winning voer with that behavior. Certai only not undecideds and suburban women.

His failure to condemn White Supremacy was horrifying

kom526

His failure to condemn White Supremacy was horrifying

TRUMP: In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America.

He said the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear.

I really wish he had condemned white supremacy.

Crabcatcher79

I really wish he had condemned white supremacy.

None of that was from the debates?

you must not have watched and just regurgitated whatever fox told you to.

kom526

None of that was from the debates?

you must not have watched and just regurgitated whatever fox told you to.
The "FOX told you" defense classic move. :rolleyes:

My question is how many times does someone HAVE to denounce something bad?
If by omission he did not condemn torturing puppies, does that mean he supports puppy torture? Besides, a person can say 'I'm not racist all dat every day and someone will say, "That's what all racists say." So GTFOH with the he did not condemn racism bullshit from last night. Is there now an expiration date on previously stated positions that is now a litmus test for holding office?