That was a national embarrassment

Crabcatcher79

The "FOX told you" defense classic move. :rolleyes:

My question is how many times does someone HAVE to denounce something bad?
If by omission he did not condemn torturing puppies, does that mean he supports puppy torture? Besides, a person can say 'I'm not racist all dat every day and someone will say, "That's what all racists say." So GTFOH with the he did not condemn racism bullshit from last night. Is there now an expiration date on previously stated positions that is now a litmus test for holding office?

I said Fox told you because in your first post you literally said " I did not watch last night instead i read and heard about it"

Now you whine because i responded with the information you provided?

It wasn't by "omission" he was asked a direct question and he said:

"Proud boys Stand down and Stand by"

That is a direct guidance to a neo nazi group when all he had to say was of course i condemn any type of racism.

He knows he needs the KK, proud boys, Neo nazis and their sympathizers to win. Which is why he won't denounce them. Which makes hi and you both complicit.

Richard Spencer an avowed Proud boy endorsed Biden earlier this year an Biden within hours responded " We dont want your support"

Trump has had ample time and ample opportunity to do the same. Instead he sends them message loud and clear on the biggest stage.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I said Fox told you because in your first post you literally said " I did not watch last night instead i read and heard about it"

That is a direct guidance to a neo nazi group when all he had to say was of course i condemn any type of racism.

He knows he needs the KK, proud boys, Neo nazis and their sympathizers to win. Which is why he won't denounce them. Which makes hi and you both complicit.

Richard Spencer an avowed Proud boy endorsed Biden earlier this year an Biden within hours responded " We dont want your support"

Trump has had ample time and ample opportunity to do the same. Instead he sends them message loud and clear on the biggest stage.

Well, I guess you're allowed to make up your own facts, and expect people to just believe it because you said it.

The FBI has not designated Proud Boys as a neo-Nazi group. They haven't even designated them as an extremist group. They did deem certain individuals within the Proud Boys group as extremist. Trump's comment to Proud Boys "stand back and stand by", I believe was a misspeak. I think me meant "stand down".

Trump is on record disavowing white supremacist groups several times. It was dumb for Wallace to ask that question again, when it's been answered. It was unfair that he would ask about white supremacy and not ask about ANTIFA.

Crabcatcher79

Well, I guess you're allowed to make up your own facts, and expect people to just believe it because you said it.

The FBI has not designated Proud Boys as a neo-Nazi group. They haven't even designated them as an extremist group. They did deem certain individuals within the Proud Boys group as extremist. Trump's comment to Proud Boys "stand back and stand by", I believe was a misspeak. I think me meant "stand down".

Trump is on record disavowing white supremacist groups several times. It was dumb for Wallace to ask that question again, when it's been answered. It was unfair that he would ask about white supremacy and not ask about ANTIFA.

Yeah. I see a lot of people parroting Fox news line that is was somehow unfair to ask Trump who actively courts Neo nazis, KKK and White Suprecamists but not Biden who has denounced them without prompting dozens of times.

Trump was given the opening on the largest stage to make it clear where he stood and he took the opportunity to address the Proud boys directly validating them and giving them a new rallying cry.

Your argument that he meant to say something else is moot.

Firstly you guys say the Biden is the one who misspeaks and don't forgive him for it so why do you cut Trump slack every time when he does it?

Secondly this is the thousandth time we have heard you say " he didnt mean that" He didnt say that" Thats not how he meant it"

We all heard it with our owns ears and however you need to justify it to yourself is fine at this point. You are complicit in furthering right wing white supremacy.

However no suburban women, undecideds or people on the fence heard that for anything other than what it was. A clear full throated endorsement and enticement of a Neo Nazi group to wait for further instruction. In other words a threat to incite violence if he doesnt get his way.

pontificator

He hasn't yet corrected his misspeak, so he most certainly meant precisely what he said, and said precisely what he meant.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He hasn't yet corrected...
pearl_clutch.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

luvmygdaughters

Uh...when has creepy uncle joe or kamala harris condemned the blm rioters and looters???

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yeah. I see a lot of people parroting Fox news line that is was somehow unfair to ask Trump who actively courts Neo nazis, KKK and White Suprecamists but not Biden who has denounced them without prompting dozens of times.

Dude, I gave you a video from over a year ago where Trump denounced white supremacy. So, why does Wallace have to ask that question again, as if Trump changed his mind?

Can you show me where Trump "courts Neo nazis, KKK and White Suprecamists"? A video perhaps?

PsyOps

Pixelated
He hasn't yet corrected his misspeak, so he most certainly meant precisely what he said, and said precisely what he meant.

So, I guess Biden really has been in government for 180 years and was vice president for 10 years, I mean since we're holding people to their exact words. :rolleyes:

Crabcatcher79

Dude, I gave you a video from over a year ago where Trump denounced white supremacy. So, why does Wallace have to ask that question again, as if Trump changed his mind?

Can you show me where Trump "courts Neo nazis, KKK and White Suprecamists"? A video perhaps?

Wouldn’t you be willing to denounce racism and white supremacy every time the question was asked?

Not just sometimes?

Especially when you say his last remarks about “good people on both sides” have been misconstrued

Especially at a debate a time in which it is custom to voice your opinions to the widest possible audience?

I know I would want to clear up any lingering doubt when given the opportunity to do so.

Not “misspeak” according to you and make it even less clear where he stands.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What a pitiful display of narcissism and bullying from a man who is supposed to be president.

You being the expert Narcissist and Bully - you continually browbeat and belite anyone who dares holding a opinion counter to your world view or support a candidate you personally despise - you impugn peoples character or question their morality or patriotism

I dont know who he thinks he is winning voer with that behavior. Certai only not undecideds and suburban women.

Just because YOU disapprove, that does not mean others did not enjoy Biden being called out on packing the court or denial of AntiFA

His failure to condemn White Supremacy was horrifying

Liar ... the only matter horrifying was Biden's denial that AntiFA exists as Multiple Organized Groups

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Wouldn’t you be willing to denounce racism and white supremacy every time the question was asked?

Not just sometimes?

Especially when you say his last remarks about “good people on both sides” have been misconstrued

Especially at a debate a time in which it is custom to voice your opinions to the widest possible audience?

I know I would want to clear up any lingering doubt when given the opportunity to do so.

Not “misspeak” according to you and make it even less clear where he stands.

No! Once. Ask me the question once. I give you my answer and let it be. But, you Trump-haters believe everything Trump says is a lie.

I'm not getting sucked into the "“good people on both sides” BS you lefties won't let go of. If you can't provide what Trump actually said honestly, it's not worth trying to discuss it.

Even, if Trump had said "stand down" you people would be saying "see, he does control them. He's giving them direct orders". Don't you get it? The whole question by Wallace, throwing in the "stand down" thing, was a trap question. You people believe Trump controls these white supremacist groups. He's trapped no matted how he answers the question. I provided over a half-a-dozen videos of Trump condemning white supremacy, yet you people still have to ask the question.

:deadhorse