• Zues.JPG
    Zues.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 365
S

saddlesore

CableChick said:
nice amusement park train in the background! :yay:

Exactly. :yeahthat:

This is definitely not his horse. HRG is a troll - I doubt he's ever been on a horse, much less owned one.

Of course, he could prove me totally wrong by showing up on the SMTR ride, right? :duh:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
Exactly. :yeahthat:

This is definitely not his horse. HRG is a troll - I doubt he's ever been on a horse, much less owned one.

Of course, he could prove me totally wrong by showing up on the SMTR ride, right? :duh:

and the fence looks to be of the 4' variety, hindquarters don't seem much higher that that....perhaps he's built VERY uphill!

Pete

Repete
The Almighty Zues 06-07-2007 10:09 AM Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

got to give it too you, that is funny. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yay:
just what i was thinking Saddlesore and FS2.
no breed mentioned....if you do the measurements of the horse vs the fence based on 3 points of reference and his estimated distance from that fence to get a guestimate on his actual size, that ain't no 19.3h horse. I'd guess 15.2 at most (taking into acount his high hooves).
BTW...I've never even SEEN a 19.3h horse.

Last edited:
S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
and the fence looks to be of the 4' variety, hindquarters don't seem much higher that that....perhaps he's built VERY uphill!

You noticed that, too?? :lmao:

He is definitely not 19.3, not even close. Which goes to show just how much HRG knows about horses.

Of course, if he shows up at the trail ride on that horse, I'll be eating crow!

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
You noticed that, too?? :lmao:

He is definitely not 19.3, not even close. Which goes to show just how much HRG knows about horses.

Of course, if he shows up at the trail ride on that horse, I'll be eating crow!

Please! No fear of that :lmao:

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
:yay:
just what i was thinking Saddlesore and FS2.
no breed mentioned....if you do the measurements of the horse vs the fence based on 3 points of reference and his estimated distance from that fence to get a guestimate on his actual size, that ain't no 19.3h horse. I'd guess 15.2 at most (taking into acount his high hooves).
BTW...I've never even SEEN a 19.3h horse.

Wow - your calculations are way more complex than mine, but- yeah!

I've never seen one, either. How much would one weigh, ya think?