The Almighty Zues

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I know, I know! :killingme
Was I not right in that earlier post, about it getting redder with every post?

Holy Hera, I can tell the future! :yay: I should run right out and buy a lottery ticket!

See you at the race track! :howdy:
Ok, just like last night, I have a SLIGHT buzz from a very expensive Cabernet and all this switching back and forth from thread to thread is makin' me want to retch. Let's stick to 'Turning Karma Off'... please, for the love of Pete, I can't take it..

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Calm down, Kiz. As my power grows with every red square, I can help you. Breathe deeply. Innnn and outtttt. Now picture HRG in your mind: small body, huge hat, fake horse with amusement park train in background. Now picture him UNDERNEATH his poor misspelled horse.

Feel better now??
Aw shucks, tweren't nothin!
Stop, stop. I have a cramp... :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseRiding God said:
Actually, the fence that is near the almighty Zues happens to be 6 ft tall. He may not look it, but he is all of 2800 pounds. I finished riding and I get to come back here and read about how all of you think I'm a liar. I really thought this community was going to be better than the one in North Dakota.

This community is probably better than the one in ND. We caught you trying to BS :bs: everyone here. So why don't you prove yourself and show up for the ride Sunday. Or are you a gelding? And we know what geldings don't have :whistle: We'll see how bad your big ole horse zues is. Personally I think your FOS. I can go to theme parks and take pics of nice horses also..

So everyone going Sunday look for a midget on a large fat pony wearing a 10 gallon hat... :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

mingiz said:
This community is probably better than the one in ND. We caught you trying to BS :bs: everyone here. So why don't you prove yourself and show up for the ride Sunday. Or are you a gelding? And we know what geldings don't have :whistle: We'll see how bad your big ole horse zues is. Personally I think your FOS. I can go to theme parks and take pics of nice horses also..

So everyone going Sunday look for a midget on a large fat pony wearing a 10 gallon hat... :lmao:
:yeahthat:

MorganLover

Phyxius said:
Well, Radar at Priefert is considered the "Worlds Tallest Horse" and is 19.3 1/2 and weighs ALMOST 2700 pounds and he's built like the draft horse that he is, so obviously this "Zues" weighs less, even if he was as tall which he's not.

http://www.manemission.org/gen_info/tallest_horse.shtml

Radar-29.jpg

OMG i love that picture of that horse. just breath taking.

Maybe not to seem as i am taking up for HRG but maybe he had a typo like most do and meant 16'1 which i still don't think he is, if he is those back legs are really wierd and short.

MorganLover

For the RED giver: NO i am not f'ing stupid!!! i just look at the positve of things. and try to see the best in everyone. why my post made me sound stupid i don't know, but get over yourself, and try to be a little more polite. GROW UP. :lalala:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
For the RED giver: NO i am not f'ing stupid!!! i just look at the positve of things. and try to see the best in everyone. why my post made me sound stupid i don't know, but get over yourself, and try to be a little more polite. GROW UP. :lalala:
does your momma know you are speaking like that??? :lol:

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
does your momma know you are speaking like that??? :lol:

HAHA you of all people know i NEVER use that language that is what was in my karma, and got it again. I have no idea how i enede up being stupid but oh well. all i wrote was 1 line saying maybe he meant 16 hands not 19. trying to see the bright side or a possible mistake but oh well. That HRG never responds to anything he only starts stuff so i shouldn't even of worried about it. :lmao: