The Almighty Zues

J

julz20684

Pete said:
The Almighty Zues 06-07-2007 10:09 AM Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

got to give it too you, that is funny. :lmao:

:poorbaby:

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
I think it's that men lying about size thing, Smoothy can relate... :razz:

:lmao: Yeah, they're always exaggerating.

Either that, or like Ming sez, he's a midget. Mini HRG.

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
Perhaps his cowboy hat weighs just as much and he is suffering from some drain bamage!!! :razz:

that's right - he does have a HUGE hat. Must be compensating for something. . . . :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MY GAWD that's one BIG horse and the "world's tallest" too and only a mere 1/2" bigger than HRGs supposed pony...guess we've scared him straight back from where he came and he's not premo so he can't delete his original :liar: post now :lol:

J

jp2854

psst he has a hard time spelling the horses name correctly.

J

jp2854

glad i am not the only one who sees he can't spell worth a damn sometimes. Like his drunk postings do you ever see them geek?

HorseRiding God

happyappygirl said:
MY GAWD that's one BIG horse and the "world's tallest" too and only a mere 1/2" bigger than HRGs supposed pony...guess we've scared him straight back from where he came and he's not premo so he can't delete his original :liar: post now :lol:

Actually, the fence that is near the almighty Zues happens to be 6 ft tall. He may not look it, but he is all of 2800 pounds. I finished riding and I get to come back here and read about how all of you think I'm a liar. I really thought this community was going to be better than the one in North Dakota.

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
Actually, the fence that is near the almighty Zues happens to be 6 ft tall. He may not look it, but he is all of 2800 pounds. I finished riding and I get to come back here and read about how all of you think I'm a liar. I really thought this community was going to be better than the one in North Dakota.
BS :barf:

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
I have grown tiresome of this place. Believe what you like.
What, you mean you have no power over me? I have to make up my own mind that you are full of huge amounts of fecal matter? How will I ever make it on my own without your red karma and your bullsh!t stories?
Saddle, quick, get the voodoo doll....

S

saddlesore

HorseRiding God said:
I have grown tiresome of this place. Believe what you like.

Yes, you have grown tiresome. OMG - did he and I just agree on something? :smack: Somebody smack me upside the head.

BUT, I think what you meant to say, WRD, is that you have grown TIIRED.
Sheesh, not only can you not spell, but you also can't distinguish between tiresome and tired. {sigh} The Grammar Police are tired.

S

saddlesore

Oops, ignore the typo of the extra I in tired. The Grammar Police are truly weary.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Yes, you have grown tiresome. OMG - did he and I just agree on something? :smack: Somebody smack me upside the head.

BUT, I think what you meant to say, WRD, is that you have grown TIIRED.
Sheesh, not only can you not spell, but you also can't distinguish between tiresome and tired. {sigh} The Grammar Police are tired.
The abyss that is your karma grows steadily wider.. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
What, you mean you have no power over me? I have to make up my own mind that you are full of huge amounts of fecal matter? How will I ever make it on my own without your red karma and your bullsh!t stories?
Saddle, quick, get the voodoo doll....

Calm down, Kiz. As my power grows with every red square, I can help you. Breathe deeply. Innnn and outtttt. Now picture HRG in your mind: small body, huge hat, fake horse with amusement park train in background. Now picture him UNDERNEATH his poor misspelled horse.

Feel better now??
Aw shucks, tweren't nothin!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
The abyss that is your karma grows steadily wider.. :lmao:

I know, I know! :killingme
Was I not right in that earlier post, about it getting redder with every post?

Holy Hera, I can tell the future! :yay: I should run right out and buy a lottery ticket!

See you at the race track! :howdy: