The babies

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Boone has moved from the hamper to a drawer. :rolleyes: He discovered that he can get inside our coffee table drawers from underneath.

Attachments

• 20200607_084331.jpg
    20200607_084331.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 198

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
First vet visit is done. Found out some stuff.
1 No fleas. Only earmites. Got meds for that.
2 Got their Distemper shots
3 Feline Leukemia negative
4 Are 10 weeks old, not 7 weeks.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So, the babies are starting to get used to the routines of the house. One of which is me going to bed at 8pm during the week. For s***'s and grins I decided to stand in my doorway and call the babies into my room to go to bed (they sleep in my room to stay safe).

Gracie immediately comes running in. I go look for Boone. I find him and was about to put him in the room when Gracie goes running back out. I call Gracie back in and then Boone runs back out.

Decided to get smart and I shut the door after Gracie goes in so I can get Boone. I get him and open the door and Gracie jumps over my foot and is back in the living room. I called for re-enforcements and the family and I go kitten chasing for the next five minutes until they are caught and deposited into my room with the door shut.

I will be so glad when they get a little bigger and I can just leave my door ajar at night.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It takes a goddess to herd cats. 😸

Norse goddess Freya and her cats; Bygul (Bee Gold - Honey) and Trjegul (Tree Gold - Amber).

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
It takes a goddess to herd cats. 😸

View attachment 148976
Norse goddess Freya and her cats; Bygul (Bee Gold - Honey) and Trjegul (Tree Gold - Amber).
I guess that explains why I suck at it. :ohwell: On another note, Boone has picked up a strange (and annoying to Gracie) habit. He suckles Gracie's ears. I mean to the point where her fur is saturated. Growing up we had a cat who would suckle our ears and we just figured she had been taken away from Momma too early. It seems to really comfort Boone though so Gracie obliges.

*Side note, Gracie is currently sitting on my shoulder intently watching the letters on the phone screen appear as I type. :lol:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Boone has picked up a strange (and annoying to Gracie) habit. He suckles Gracie's ears. I mean to the point where her fur is saturated.
Anita's cat Junior did something similar, except it was her fuzzy blanket.
He was a handsome tuxie who made it to 16 years. He was about 12 here.