The bases "ped and bike safety" changes

glhs837

Power with Control
I've heard the number of petty officers available for sentry duties are stretched thin. The drills will reduce the numbers even more.

Funny how an NDW manning problem can linger past the number of years it normally takes to fix manning problems.

3CATSAILOR

Unintended consequences. They placed these speed tables (think 4 foot wide three inch tall speed bumps that are flat on top) around the base. Well, heres what Ive seen going in Gate Three since then. Like 80% of traffic, including your big good ol boy pickups, just follow the blue path to keep speed up. The red line is where the one is in this pic

Also, these new limits are ludicrous.

View attachment 168516
Glad I retired. Base is going to hell in a hand basket. I feel sorry for you guys!

3CATSAILOR

Funny how an NDW manning problem can linger past the number of years it normally takes to fix manning problems.{
Probably from firinhg everybody that dosn't have their shots. I guess you could say people are treated like our animals these days You have to have all of your shots and your papers to go along with it! Cats and dogs are no different. Just a different kind of shot. If big Pharma had there way, they would add domestic animals too. In fact they had some nonsense that domesic animals were getting Covid back in the day. Pure insanity!

PeoplesElbow

Funny how an NDW manning problem can linger past the number of years it normally takes to fix manning problems.
Always thought it was funny It took longer to fix these sort of problems than it does to design and field an aircraft or weapon system.

TPD

the poor dad
I thought you were kidding.

WTF.
Gate 3 close at 9am?
Afternoon departure will suck.
I know some local business owners who will not be happy with the new gate hours since it will affect their business negatively. If they haven't already, I'm sure they will be on the phone this week with their local elected representatives. In the past, these new gate hours have not lasted long when the politicians get involved...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I know some local business owners who will not be happy with the new gate hours since it will affect their business negatively. If they haven't already, I'm sure they will be on the phone this week with their local elected representatives. In the past, these new gate hours have not lasted long when the politicians get involved...
St. James Deli (Dave & Sharon?)
I will still go, but just a little longer drive.

Reactions: TPD