The best car horn I have heard!

N

nitwhit3286

As my partner in crime and I were walking out of the hair salon..we see this jeep roll past us and do the "hot girl" whistle.... best noise I have heard a car make in a while....not to mention the drunks in wild wings......two thumbs up for the horny white dudes behind us.....and no you can not have the "Grey Poupon"!!! :killingme:killingme

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used to have a horn in my old TransAm that played 50 different tunes.

'Dixie' was real fun in PG Co. ! :lmao:

The TransAm would 'scoot" ! :killingme

N

nitwhit3286

I hear one every evening that sounds like a freaking train

Now thats annoying! but yeah I know we both would have said no to them coming around and doing it again.....I think I am starting to like white boys....haha

P

PinkyDinkyDo

Meep Meep is a good sounding horn as well. As for I own a 69 roadruner.

bcp

In My Opinion
Now thats annoying! but yeah I know we both would have said no to them coming around and doing it again.....I think I am starting to like white boys....haha

bcp <==== white boy

oh wait, can it be an old fat bald wrinkled fat white boy with a lumpy head?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
I've got a pretty loud airhorn on my FJ. It's for the idiots in DC that like to cut you off.:jet:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
As my partner in crime and I were walking out of the hair salon..we see this jeep roll past us and do the "hot girl" whistle....

That's called the "Wolf Whistle" :lol:

Just upgraded my bike to a pair (hi/lo) of Fiamm 130db highway blaster horns :yikes: Should wake up the SUV drivers :lol:

N

nitwhit3286

That's called the "Wolf Whistle" :lol:

Just upgraded my bike to a pair (hi/lo) of Fiamm 130db highway blaster horns :yikes: Should wake up the SUV drivers :lol:

my friend couldn't get over it..she was extremely flattered. And no karma giver...I went with my friend so she could get a trim. :yay: