The Big Bang Theory star is Gay

Info has been "out" there for years. Brought his man to an awards show once. Talked about him on Ellen if I recall correctly. He's just not "in your face" about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can someone explain to me why we're so obsessed with peoples' sexuality that this is news?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Can someone explain to me why we're so obsessed with peoples' sexuality that this is news?

I have noticed when stuff like this is posted (and pit-bull threads). The thread gets a good amount of traffic. We should do a study.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
HE didn't shout it from the rooftops, but Jim Parsons has admitted he’s gay.

Damn, that was a good show and explains why Sheldon never wanted to make coitus with his girlfriend. I guess I won't be watching the big bang theory anymore.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess I won't be watching the big bang theory anymore.

Yeah, them gay cooties might come through the cable and into your TV and contaminate you. Of course, if you've been watching prior to this announcement, it's already too late. Let us know if you develop any obsessions with Clinique moisturizer.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Yeah, them gay cooties might come through the cable and into your TV and contaminate you. Of course, if you've been watching prior to this announcement, it's already too late. Let us know if you develop any obsessions with Clinique moisturizer.

I watched every episode of Knight Rider with David Hasselhoff and I'm not gay. No, really I'm not.

Toxick

Splat
I wouldn't mind him telling me what he does to look and stay so young!!

I was floored when I found out how old he was.

Isn't it obvious?

He swallows semen.

That #### is chock full of antioxidants and vitamin E and all kinds of youth-maintaining stuff.

I say any woman or gay man should injest as much as human possible to maintain their youthful appearance.

High five guys! :high5:

Toxick

Splat
I guess I won't be watching the big bang theory anymore.

Contrary to popular belief, homosexuality isn't contagious.

I know some gay folks, and I hang out with some. I even touched one of em once. Not only did my hand not immediatly turn gangrenous and fall off, but I still prefer vagoo over wood.

True story.