The catch of the day

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Ear Tipping is a way to let Rescuers know that the Cat has been Spayed, or Neutered. It's far better than the animal having to be opened up for the 2nd, or even the 3rd time,only to be determined it's already been done. You can contact the Well Pet Clinic in Waldorf. It's also known as Last Chance Rescue. I don't have the number handy right now. Good prices on everything, to include Flea Medications. Oh..I forgot to mention, that ear tipping is usually done on cats in the Feral Communities, like behind Grocery Stores, or at the Landfill. I might be wrong.

Thanks for the tip, I will look into them shortly!

lovinmaryland

Feral cats will not let you touch them. It sounds like he's been abandoned for a while.
I left the trunk and all the doors to my van open in the hopes that he would crawl in and I could sneak him home... he didnt take the hint though :cds:
You say tomato, I say tomahto.

You say it's not a feral, I say it is because it is a living in the wild kitten with no human owners and it's parent cats do not live in a house or have human owners either.

Whatever it's called, it's still a kitten that needs a home.

Who wants it?

Where the hell do you live that you all have all these damn wild cats around :lol:

Where the hell do you live that you all have all these damn wild cats around :lol:

Huntersville according to the sign on the side of the road by my house. Mechanicsville according to the Post Office.

This brings us to 12 or so caught in 9 years, plus another 4 or so hit on the road (which is one of the main reasons I trap and place), and another 2-3 that we see regularly but have not yet caught.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
He's been seen repeatedly around the house for the last week. In the woods, in the backyard, sitting by the road, darting across the road in front of cars, etc.
This isn't the kitten I saw. The one I saw was bigger, maybe 16 weeks. This one is barely 8.

Dymphna

Well, I lost him.

I took him to my son's bus stop to show off his cuteness to the other parents and when the bus came he got scared and jumped out of my arms and ran away. We looked, but couldn't find him.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Well, I lost him.

I took him to my son's bus stop to show off his cuteness to the other parents and when the bus came he got scared and jumped out of my arms and ran away. We looked, but couldn't find him.

If he shows up again, please msg me. I'm interested in taking him.

Dymphna

If he shows up again, please msg me. I'm interested in taking him.
The bus stop is three miles away. He won't show up here. Taking him to the bus stop was a last ditch effort before he was headed to the pound because absolutely no one expressed interest in him.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
The bus stop is three miles away. He won't show up here. Taking him to the bus stop was a last ditch effort before he was headed to the pound because absolutely no one expressed interest in him.

I wasn't online yesterday to see your post. :bawl: