The Child Support injustice.

Pete

Repete
OMG. First you denied paternity when you asked for a DNA test. Then you were ordered to pay a measley 300.00 a month. Then you asked for a modification to reduce the 10.00 a day you were ordered to pay. If 10.00 a day was too much for you to pay perhaps you should have filed for custody instead of attempting to deny paternity. Then you could have changed the diapers, stayed up all hours of the night with the child when he was ill and cleaned up the puke. Hey you would have even been allowed to pay for child care at 120.00 a week while you worked because I am sure you would have refused to take child support from the absent parent because it's such a travesty for her to have pay. Get over yourself and get a job!!

He denied paternity? :lol: I guess paternity was confirmed because the boy is a deadbeat himself.

:popcorn: No, you are talking about things before the parents go to Court NO, I AM TALKING ABOUT CONTEMPT HEARINGSand I am referring to when the parents are going to Court and facing 3 years State prison or 5 years Federal prison for failure to pay the Child support demands.THAT IS CRIMINAL NON SUPPORT- ARREARS OVER 10K & NO PAYMENT IN LAST 12 MONTHS OR 3 PREVIOUS CONTEMPT HEARINGS IN 1 YEAR

And I do know about the "contempt of their court order" which is handled by the Court-Masters APPARENTLY YOU DON'T BECAUSE JUDGE MICHAEL STAMM HEARS ALL THE CONTEMPT CASESand not by a real Judge, HE IS A REAL JUDGE- NOT A MASTERand I know about trying to push the parents into any kind of jobs, NO SOME ARE LIKE YOU AND WOULDN'T EVEN WORK IN A PIE FACTORY --TESTING PIESand if the parents had a job or any assets that the Child Support collection could steal then the parent will not go to jail because stealing the c/s money means the c/s has been paid.

Putting the parents into jail only happens when the parents have no more money to give or to be stolen.
Only ONLY only the parents that are dead-broke will go to jail.

:duel:

You have convinced me, that you are truely entitled to Social Security disability benefits...As the only possible answer here must be mental illness

You have just won one election.. the honor of being the first person that I put on ignore..

BUH BYE!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The Child Support problem.

So you want the CP to go to their extended family or churches instead of the other parent who helped create that child? Do you realize how absurd that is?
:howdy: No, it is NOT absurd at all. That is the traditional way for human beings all through history and in every culture in the entire World.

And it is a beautiful way of families pulling together.

And if we look at the true Americana story of the Walton's of Walton's Mountain by today's "modern" standard, then the Grandparents could have thrown out the Walton kids with the grandchildren, and the couple would break-up being too poor to pay rent for their 7 kids, and the Mom would go on Welfare with the father going to jail for Child Support, and that is all because in today's society the USA social norms have lost the Americana traditions and many turn to easy divorces with stealing of Child Support and broken families.

If today our Welfare laws would allow both the Parents with the children to get on Public Assistance as needed then it would help to hold the most vulnerable families together - but no.

What we do have is a family-unit break-up legal system that works great at destroying families.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

:blahblah:

A child must be supported by his parents. I'm not sure why you believe that it is fair, reasonable, or expected that the State should support you child, when parents are able to support them. You can work, get off your duff and get one or two jobs to support yourself and YOUR KID!!!
:popcorn: I only expect the State to support the children when the parents are poor (or the custodial needs it) and when they qualify for the Assistance.

Otherwise as in most cases I would prefer that the State to get completely out of the supporting of children business because so far the State has messed the whole thing up with its ignorant Child Support laws.

Other people want the State involved in supporting children but I want the State to get completely out of the Child Support business.

Pandora

this is all beyond ridiculous.. JPC, I bet your wife actually died of embarrassment! In the past, I have been supportive of your expression of opinion but I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing you spew off your word vomit. It gets old... STFU And a good way to ensure you STFU is to cut off your audience... so to those that respond to him, STOP!

bcp

In My Opinion
this is all beyond ridiculous.. JPC, I bet your wife actually died of embarrassment! In the past, I have been supportive of your expression of opinion but I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing you spew off your word vomit. It gets old... STFU And a good way to ensure you STFU is to cut off your audience... so to those that respond to him, STOP!
worked on the baltimore sun forum.
people quit responding, and as far as I know (havent been in a while) he stopped posting.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

OMG. First you denied paternity when you asked for a DNA test. Then you were ordered to pay a measley 300.00 a month. Then you asked for a modification to reduce the 10.00 a day you were ordered to pay. If 10.00 a day was too much for you to pay perhaps you should have filed for custody instead of attempting to deny paternity. Then you could have changed the diapers, stayed up all hours of the night with the child when he was ill and cleaned up the puke. Hey you would have even been allowed to pay for child care at 120.00 a week while you worked because I am sure you would have refused to take child support from the absent parent because it's such a travesty for her to have pay. Get over yourself and get a job!!
:popcorn: It appears that you have my record mixed up with my son's case as we both have the same name and he is 32 and I am 53.

I never asked for any paternity test for my son as I was legally and happily married and my son looked exactly like me at his birth.

And my son asked for a paternity test for my Granddaughter because he wanted a test so no one could say it was not his daughter, and I myself happily paid the cost for his paternity testing. And his daughter looked very much like him too.

And my election campaign against Child Support has absolutely nothing to do with myself as my own case is closed and finished years ago around 1996 ?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

worked on the baltimore sun forum.
people quit responding, and as far as I know (havent been in a while) he stopped posting.
:whistle: Do not you see how cowardice is so contagious?

I really only enjoy a discussion with the bold and the brave, so have fun in Never Land. :howdy:

:drummer:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
JPC is running for office that would provide him a steady income from the state. Yet everything he stands for is against the system. Too bad he was not smart enough to buy some condoms. He has internet access but thinks his kid should just get by off of his ex and extended family.

JPC list one thing that you have done that has actually contributed to your community and not to yourself. Personally I am still in shock that someone was dumb enough to breed with you but I am thinking she wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree though.

If you want to make change then start within. Politicians are not about change they are popularity contests. You are not popular so you will never be anything other than a nutjob with a can of spray paint and a bag full of lame excuses.

xusnret

Good Deal

UH-OH

JP is getting another slap down on his theory.

And the rest of us get some possible relief

What do you think about the state raising the child support ?

:yahoo::yahoo::patriot::patriot::thewave::thewave:

Make the dead beats pay triple and get them out of our pockets. Their spawn they should support it not us.

Additionally I think we should rename JPC to Bobby, his little tangle with the bulls in the St Mary's lockup had him squealing just like Bobby in Deliverance.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
:howdy: No, it is NOT absurd at all. That is the traditional way for human beings all through history and in every culture in the entire World.

And it is a beautiful way of families pulling together.

And if we look at the true Americana story of the Walton's of Walton's Mountain by today's "modern" standard, then the Grandparents could have thrown out the Walton kids with the grandchildren, and the couple would break-up being too poor to pay rent for their 7 kids, and the Mom would go on Welfare with the father going to jail for Child Support, and that is all because in today's society the USA social norms have lost the Americana traditions and many turn to easy divorces with stealing of Child Support and broken families.

If today our Welfare laws would allow both the Parents with the children to get on Public Assistance as needed then it would help to hold the most vulnerable families together - but no.

What we do have is a family-unit break-up legal system that works great at destroying families.

Ok so you say it's a beautiful way of families pulling together. So wouldn't it be beautiful for a custodial parent AND a non custodial parent to pull together for their child? :duh:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

And the rest of us get some possible relief

What do you think about the state raising the child support ?
:popcorn: It is important to see in the Baltimore Sun link above which says that the call to raise the child support requirements is just to raise Maryland guidelines to be on "par" with other States.

It is NOT because the custodials need more assistance,
and it is NOT because children are doing without,
and NOT because the paying parents can afford the increase - oh no.

The call to raise the child support payments is based on absolutely no need and no justification except to take more and to take as much as other States are taking.

This is an example of what is meant by the association of thieves, and the competition of thieves.

And the last two (2) sentences in that link says;

"a parent who now pays about $360 per month to support one child would have to pay about $457. Parents in the lowest income brackets would pay less than they do now if the recommendations are adopted. "

So it CLAIMS the lowest incomes pay less but those now paying the $360 are really poor already because a c/s order of $360 per month is for a working class parent that is not rich at all. There are many parents in jail now that have their child support payment as less than $360 and they want to raise this to $475 so we can put many more parents into poverty and into jail.

That Baltimore Sun report in that link shows that the Child Support is not to support children and it is only about stealing more and more money with no regard at all for the people that it hurts.

And pretending to help families by ripping-off the separated parents is a lie because the separated parents are part of the family unit.

bcp

In My Opinion
:popcorn: It is important to see in the Baltimore Sun link above which says that the call to raise the child support requirements is just to raise Maryland guidelines to be on "par" with other States.

It is NOT because the custodials need more assistance,
and it is NOT because children are doing without,
and NOT because the paying parents can afford the increase - oh no.

The call to raise the child support payments is based on absolutely no need and no justification except to take more and to take as much as other States are taking.

This is an example of what is meant by the association of thieves, and the competition of thieves.

And the last two (2) sentences in that link says;

"a parent who now pays about $360 per month to support one child would have to pay about $457. Parents in the lowest income brackets would pay less than they do now if the recommendations are adopted. "

So it CLAIMS the lowest incomes pay less but those now paying the $360 are really poor already because a c/s order of $360 per month is for a working class parent that is not rich at all. There are many parents in jail now that have their child support payment as less than $360 and they want to raise this to $475 so we can put many more parents into poverty and into jail.

That Baltimore Sun report in that link shows that the Child Support is not to support children and it is only about stealing more and more money with no regard at all for the people that it hurts.

And pretending to help families by ripping-off the separated parents is a lie because the separated parents are part of the family unit.

actually I think they are trying to offset what it costs the responsible taxpayers to supplement the deadbeats children.

However, please feel free to spin it however needed to justify your plan of vengeance.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

JPC is running for office that would provide him a steady income from the state. Yet everything he stands for is against the system.
:yahoo: Sure, when I become Governor then I am going to fix the system and make it better.

It is a great idea and an excellent plan.

Too bad he was not smart enough to buy some condoms. He has internet access but thinks his kid should just get by off of his ex and extended family.
:whistle: My son is grown 32 and my own c/s case is long years closed and over.

But I do not agree with "condoms" and I am happy that I had my son, and I do not recommend condoms for birth control as I say to most anyone to keep having more babies.

JPC list one thing that you have done that has actually contributed to your community and not to yourself.
:popcorn: I simply must say that the best thing I ever did for society or for the entire World was the day I decided to spray paint the SMC Courthouse with the words "Child Support is legalized thievery" and "Thou shalt not steal" because that marks the day that true active resistance began and I still feel really proud of my action then and there.

That was the day when my active preaching of righteousness truly began.

Personally I am still in shock that someone was dumb enough to [marry] with you but I am thinking she wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree though.
:howdy: We met in Chopticon High School and we were both young and foolish, and I say it turned out as destined to turn out, and she certainly was a great blessing to me.

If you want to make change then start within. Politicians are not about change they are popularity contests. You are not popular so you will never be anything other than a nutjob with a can of spray paint and a bag full of lame excuses.
:whistle: We shall see.

JULZ

BFJ
:patriot: A significant point of injustice in the Child Support Laws is that when a parent is brought to Court for failure to pay the c/s then the question of do they plead "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" only means did they pay the child support or not?

If the Child Support was proved to have been paid then the parent becomes NOT GUILTY, and if the child support was not paid then the parents are GUILTY.

So in the c/s cases there really is no pleading of "guilty or not guilty" because if they do not have the cash paid then the parents are always GUILTY.

Therefore the parents can not give any defense as in explaining that they are dead-broke, or crippled injured, were Hospitalized or comatose, no explanations of being unemployed or laid off, had no money, none of that is acceptable and the Court Judge will tell any parent to shut-up that kind of defense because it is all inadmissible to the Court and the only ONLY question of guilt is did the parent pay or not?

The law is created that way so then the Court can NOT decide any account of justice or right from wrong and the parents are thereby denied the ability to give any honest defense and as such it is always an unjust procedure, and the penalty is either 3 years in State prison or 5 years in Federal prison just for failure to pay with no regard for the reasons or for the truth. And if the parent did have any assets or property or bank accounts then the law can and will pillage and plunder any assets available before the parents ever get to the Court, and in fact if any of the parents do raise the money and pay the Child Support then the parent will not go to jail and the Court proceedings will be terminated immediately upon payment because it is only concerned with taking the parents' money, and the Court serves as just an unreasonable collection tool for the single purpose of forcibly collecting cold cash.

And one might think that if the parent does pay the Child Support instead of going to jail that this proves they were "deadbeats" that were just holding out - but no. When faced with incarceration the parents will often sell their last possessions, or their own family members (the children's extended family) will very often pay the Child Support demands in order to stop their loved one from going to jail. It really is the same old process of the "Debtor's Prison" where the debtor's family would pay the debt to get their loved ones out of those prisons, so here again the children are compromised by stealing the family's money and calling it support of those same children when everyone concerned can see it is all a damned lie, because the paying parent really was dead-broke and it was their family that got legally robbed by the c/s system.

Sad story but very real indeed.

You are a disgrace to parenthood and more importantly to your children. You are an effin' idiot. Crawl back under your rock please!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

Ok so you say it's a beautiful way of families pulling together.

So wouldn't it be beautiful for a custodial parent AND a non custodial parent to pull together for their child? :duh:
:popcorn: Yes I do, and what you describe is called "marriage" where both parents pull together for their children.

But the law as it is now does the opposite in that the laws divide and separate and break up the families.

Separation and divorce is where the parents pull-apart, and the laws give easy divorce and gives custody that legally steals the children from one parent, and Child Support that gives a false appearance of union or working together when they are not.

The laws need to promote, protect and preserve the family unit and stop dividing it.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
:popcorn: Yes I do, and what you describe is called "marriage" where both parents pull together for their children.

But the law as it is now does the opposite in that the laws divide and separate and break up the families.

Separation and divorce is where the parents pull-apart, and the laws give easy divorce and gives custody that legally steals the children from one parent, and Child Support that gives a false appearance of union or working together when they are not.

The laws need to promote, protect and preserve the family unit and stop dividing it.

No one stole your child from you. From what you said you are the one who walked away from your son and left him with his mother. That was YOUR choice.

Divorced or not it is still your moral and legal obligation to support your child.