the crud

J

jp2854

who else has the crud that is going around? I know of 6 people that have it including myself and another family member.

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
:dead:
who else has the crud that is going around? I know of 6 people that have it including myself and another family member.

Our whole household plus know of 3-4 others that have some variance of this crud. Ranging from bronchitis, upper respitory to sinus. antibiotics, fluids and vitamin c are our best friends.
:dead

Pete

Repete
My boy came down with it the day he got to his moms for Thanksgiving. I called a bit ago and said he felt better finally, just in time to come home.

J

jp2854

Our whole household plus know of 3-4 others that have some variance of this crud. Ranging from bronchitis, upper respitory to sinus. antibiotics, fluids and vitamin c are our best friends.
:dead

i am :dead: From all this coughing i have done today. hopefully i will get some needed sleep tonight and tomorrow i am off to the doctor for medication for bronchitis.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

My brother is sick and I woke up this morning with a sore throat (as did pretty much every other person in my mom's house over the holidays :lol:). As the day wore on my nose got tickly, my head got foggy and my body got achy. :mad: Driving home wasn't fun, but I'm looking forward to curling up in my own bed with some Emergen-C and Law and Order UK. I rarely get sick, but this is my second cold since September. :mad:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Oh good gosh. I'm coming to MD for a few days next week. I haven't been sick in almost 2 years. I really hope I don't pick something up while I'm there. Yuck.

Drink plenty of fluids, take your vitamins, eat healthy foods and wash your hands every chance you get!!!

Are you bringing up any delicious Florida oranges or grapefruit?! One thing I miss about Florida is being able to go out in my yard and pick my breakfast off the tree!!
The last house I had also had a huge avacado tree- they were the size of butternut squash. When they would hit the metal overhang on part of the lanai, it sounded like a shotgun going off. Both of my cats would try to get through the small kitty door at the same time!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Drink plenty of fluids, take your vitamins, eat healthy foods and wash your hands every chance you get!!!

Are you bringing up any delicious Florida oranges or grapefruit?! One thing I miss about Florida is being able to go out in my yard and pick my breakfast off the tree!!
The last house I had also had a huge avacado tree- they were the size of butternut squash. When they would hit the metal overhang on part of the lanai, it sounded like a shotgun going off. Both of my cats would try to get through the small kitty door at the same time!

My neighbors all around me have beautiful orange and grapefruit trees, unfortunately I had a couple of oranges last week and they weren't very good, maybe the really cold winter we had last year made them not as sweet as they should have been, they were really bland.

frequentflier

happy to be living
My neighbors all around me have beautiful orange and grapefruit trees, unfortunately I had a couple of oranges last week and they weren't very good, maybe the really cold winter we had last year made them not as sweet as they should have been, they were really bland.

It was common to go to the stores in FL and find citrus products from CA. And when I lived in CA, it was common to find citrus products from FL. Never did make much sense to me!

Pete

Repete
Day 5 for Boy and he is still down. I have donned the bio hazard suit because if it can knock down a healthy 14 year old that bad it might take out someone of my advanced age and poor health.

J

jp2854

Day 5 for Boy and he is still down. I have donned the bio hazard suit because if it can knock down a healthy 14 year old that bad it might take out someone of my advanced age and poor health.

pete you might want to take him to the doctors. mine has turned into I think bronchitis or pneumonia. I will find out later today.

MMDad

Lem Putt

hopefully he's no longer contagious and just recovering from the damage done. That would be terrible if he left those nasty germs with his mom, wouldn't it?