The Dead-Broke Parents and Child Support.

J

JPC, Sr.

:elaine: When a parent does not pay a Court order (as in child support) then it does not make that parent a "deadbeat". In the USA and in MD. then all people (including parents) are to be deemed innocent until proven guilty, BUT, the still popular act is to slander the separated parent as a "deadbeat" without giving the parent a trial or any chance to defend themselves. The separated parents are being wrongfully pre-judged and spitefully degraded by the name calling so that the parents have it near impossible to get a fair hearing or an honest appraisal and this is reason enough to stop the public use of slander against the separated parents.

:yay: Time with investigation of child support show that the Court process and the law itself are wrong. By putting separated parents into jails for 30 days and into prison for 5 years as a means of collecting child support while the parents are dead-broke is absurd and senseless.

The law states to take a percentage for child support while the Courts demand a set amount so that very many parents can not satisfy the child support even when they do try hard to do so. Only poor and impoverished parents go to jail and it is an injustice not a deadbeat. So that continuing the slander is far below our traditional ethical standard of judging people honestly.

:flowers: --------------------- :coffee:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
JPC said:
:elaine: When a parent does not pay a Court order (as in child support) then it does not make that parent a "deadbeat". In the USA and in MD. then all people (including parents) are to be deemed innocent until proven guilty, BUT, the still popular act is to slander the separated parent as a "deadbeat" without giving the parent a trial or any chance to defend themselves. The separated parents are being wrongfully pre-judged and spitefully degraded by the name calling so that the parents have it near impossible to get a fair hearing or an honest appraisal and this is reason enough to stop the public use of slander against the separated parents.

:yay: Time with investigation of child support show that the Court process and the law itself are wrong. By putting separated parents into jails for 30 days and into prison for 5 years as a means of collecting child support while the parents are dead-broke is absurd and senseless.

The law states to take a percentage for child support while the Courts demand a set amount so that very many parents can not satisfy the child support even when they do try hard to do so. Only poor and impoverished parents go to jail and it is an injustice not a deadbeat. So that continuing the slander is far below our traditional ethical standard of judging people honestly.

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and jump off of it. You are mental. :crazy:

Pete

Repete
JPC said:

How dare you speak of "ethical standard" while YOUR child goes unsupported by his father?

You are a DEADBEAT, you went to jail for being a DEADBEAT, you continue to be a DEADBEAT.

There is no way that you can claim victimhood because YOU fail to meet the minimum standards of parental responsibility. DEADBEAT

DEADBEAT, you do not go to trial for violating a court order, you go to jail. There is no trial for contempt of court, at the contempt hearing you are not called DEADBEAT you are called "defendant".

I checked out your "claim" that you "caused" the BOSE to change the term DEADBEAT to SCOFFLAW. A quick search of those terms shows that in all the records of the Maryland judiciary opinions on the books DEADBEAT only shows up 2 times, both in citations of direct testimony by a witness and not a court official or state official. SCOFFLAW does not show up at all in any child support case.

I suspect that in addition to being a DEADBEAT you are a LIAR as well.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
JPC said:

Please JPC.......ask Jesus to take your wheel before you start posting next time. :yay:

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
JPC said:
:elaine: When a parent does not pay a Court order (as in child support) then it does not make that parent a "deadbeat". :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:cussing: My ex is sitting in a 6 x 6 right now because he IS a DEADBEAT DAD 10 X over. He owes over $10 K and has been to jail numerous times - deadbeat! It is his obligation to help support his child - period. I just sit back and let the court system handle his deadbeat a$$ - he digs his own holes. But I will tell you like I told him - no I don't actively ask that the court system hunt him down, but if they catch up to him then I would rather him be sitting in a jail cell not paying me child support, then walking around freely on the street not paying me child support - DEADBEAT!

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Pete said:
How dare you speak of "ethical standard" while YOUR child goes unsupported by his father?

You are a DEADBEAT, you went to jail for being a DEADBEAT, you continue to be a DEADBEAT.

There is no way that you can claim victimhood because YOU fail to meet the minimum standards of parental responsibility. DEADBEAT

DEADBEAT, you do not go to trial for violating a court order, you go to jail. There is no trial for contempt of court, at the contempt hearing you are not called DEADBEAT you are called "defendant".

I checked out your "claim" that you "caused" the BOSE to change the term DEADBEAT to SCOFFLAW. A quick search of those terms shows that in all the records of the Maryland judiciary opinions on the books DEADBEAT only shows up 2 times, both in citations of direct testimony by a witness and not a court official or state official. SCOFFLAW does not show up at all in any child support case.

:yeahthat: DEADBEAT

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
When a parent does not pay a Court order (as in child support) then it does not make that parent a "deadbeat".

Actually, that's the definition of "deadbeat"

JPC said:
In the USA and in MD. then all people (including parents) are to be deemed innocent until proven guilty, BUT, the still popular act is to slander the separated parent as a "deadbeat" without giving the parent a trial or any chance to defend themselves.

It's not slander if it's true. And you don't need a trial to PROVE that you don't pay your child support. The lack of payment is the proof.

It's not a logical leap to prove that A = A.

JPC said:
The separated parents are being wrongfully pre-judged and spitefully degraded by the name calling

No - only the deadbeat ones are being "degraded" by name calling. There are plenty of separated parents in here. Most of them pay their effing child support. None of them are called deadbeats.

JPC said:

You're right about that.
Instead of sending them to jail, they should have their wages garnished if they won't pay voluntarily.

Only the ones working under the table should go to jail.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
James, you are not going to get many people to go along with this. Parents have an obligation to support their children - end of story. Just because you, personally, do not want to provide for your child doesn't mean you should run for office and get the law changed.

You are a deadbeat dad.

You are a jailbird.

You are a welfare case.

What in the flying hell makes you think anyone is going to vote for you??? :doh:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I still think we're being punked.

Let me rephrase that.

I HOPE we're being punked.

I happen to know first hand that, in most cases, a judge does not put the absent non support paying parent in jail the first time he doesn't pay child support. As a matter of fact I've seen Master Harris (at least) give chance after chance, taking into account the financial situations etc. It's when the loser continues to be a deadbeat and not even try to support his kids that they go to jail. And rightly so. A court order is a court order.

If mom has to work and support her children (and child support is NOT enough in most cases, believe me) Why should dad, who had just as much to do with making those kids, get to shirk his responsibilty?

Be a responsible parent, do what you are SUPPOSED to do and you won't have a problem.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Quote from it's website --- had jury trial, sentenced to 3 years in State prison

Seems as if the "people" are really behind him. :lmao:

J

JPC, Sr.

vraiblonde said:

You are a deadbeat dad.

You are a jailbird.

You are a welfare case.

What in the flying hell makes you think anyone is going to vote for you??? :doh:

:coffee: Well I certainly am not asking any one here to vote for me.

My point is to tell how things are, and how things are going to be. FYI, only.

:razz: ----------------- :razz: -------- :howdy:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

Pete said:

:yay: BOSE has a lot of serious lackings but their failures do not make me a liar as I told just how it is. It might seem hard to believe but I do not lie. I actuall believe in God and religion and principles. FYI.

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
:coffee: Well I certainly am not asking any one here to vote for me.

If you get more than 15 votes total, I'm moving to Canada.

JPC said:
My point is to tell how things are, and how things are going to be. FYI, only.

You should run on the "Vote for me or I'll shoot this dog" ticket. That would actually increase your odds drastically.

PrepH4U

pixiegirl said:
Quote from it's website --- had jury trial, sentenced to 3 years in State prison

Seems as if the "people" are really behind him. :lmao:
:killingme :killingme I got it pixie!!! As a matter of fact I bet he did too!!! :killingme :killingme