The deal breaker

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rochambeau was invented by men. So you only have yourselves to blame if people find entertainment in ball maiming.

Rochambeau is not real. I've never seen or heard of it outside of South Park. There is no way anyone is gonna stand there and be kicked in the nuts as a game. No freaking way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rochambeau is not real. I've never seen or heard of it outside of South Park. There is no way anyone is gonna stand there and be kicked in the nuts as a game. No freaking way.

Women do not write shows where guys getting kicked in the nads is supposed to be comedy. Only men think stuff like that is funny. Guy gets hit in the sack playing baseball or something, the other guys fall out laughing and the women go, "OMG, are you okay?" and rush to his aid.

:shrug:

Women do not write shows where guys getting kicked in the nads is supposed to be comedy. Only men think stuff like that is funny. Guy gets hit in the sack playing baseball or something, the other guys fall out laughing and the women go, "OMG, are you okay?" and rush to his aid.

Bull ... :lol:

Women watch a man get hit the nads, point and laugh hysterically and say "I'm glad I don't have nads!"

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The deal breaker for me after 20-some years came when he refused to help me feed the horses and chickens the morning after my knee surgery in May 2007 (pure laziness on his part). It was then that I knew without a doubt that he really was the selfish, self-centered, good-for-nothing POS I had come to think he was. I hobbled down the stairs on crutches in a lot pain (split foyer house) and fed them all myself. It was then that I started living as if I were single, went anywhere I wanted, came back when I was ready, answered to no one. I figured if I was going to live as if I was alone (he didn't participate in anything anymore), then I would be alone without the ball and chain to drag around. He became nothing more than a liability, and wasn't an asset anymore at all. Now I wonder why I waited so long to face the truth that was in my face for many years ...... why? because I was weak and feared losing the home that I had worked so hard for. In the end I lost everything pretty much, except my critters. It's hard to start over when you are middle-aged, but it can be done, and I'm doing it :yahoo:.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Got me there.

Hmmm...I might have to rethink this one...men; self loathing???

bulldog

I think it was done as "fun"...a game, in one of the Jackass movies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Got me there.

Hmmm...I might have to rethink this one...men; self loathing???

Not sure where it comes from, but men seem to have a real love/hate relationship with their genitals. "Suck my **" and other slams along that line are considered a put down, and I never understood that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not sure where it comes from, but men seem to have a real love/hate relationship with their genitals. "Suck my **" and other slams along that line are considered a put down, and I never understood that.

That one is easy; the puritan view that sex is ONLY for making babies. Nothing makes a repressed guy angrier than someone else having some great sex. So, he is stuck between the values he is supposed to hold dear and jealousy. So, getting a blow job becomes a bad thing because he ain't getting one.

Which leads us to another one: misery loving company.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Which leads us to another one: misery loving company.

That's the easiest one yet. It isn't misery that loves company, it's self pity. You can be in misery - real pain, grief, etc. - but not have self pity, and not need to get sympathy from others. But self pity feeds off of attention.