The dolts in Hollywood are talking about a remake of Princess Bride

luvmygdaughters

The re-makes are never as good as the originals! Hollywood is running out of original ideas. I watched "Key Largo" last night, with Bogie, Bacall, Edward G. Robinson and John Barrymore. Excellent movie. When these kinds of movies were made, actors and actresses had to actually...you know...act!! There were no CGI's, special effects, etc to keep you watching, just damn good acting. Another favorite I hope never gets re-made is "To Kill a Mocking Bird" I just cant imagine anyone but Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch! Maybe Tom Hanks?? Nah, I cant see it.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I liked the Princess Bride…Though there were a few things it needed. First off, maybe if it took place in Space, it would have been better. Secondly, it should have had Westley as a suave robot and Fezzik should be replaced with a half human half manatee instead. Manatees are my spirit animal. Also maybe if Miracle Max was Thanos, it would be better. Oh! and also, maybe replace the princess with Kristen Bell and then put the suave robot in an iron man suite, and change the plot entirely. Make it so suave robot is actually trying to kill Thanos. Then he can ride the half human half manatee through space, to save Kristen Bell from the Joker. They should probably changed the name of the movie to Suave robot: In an Iron Man Suit. Then at the end of the movie, he could die, and Peter Parker could swing in out of nowhere, holding him, as he is dying from vaporizing Thanos with his Infinity Gauntlet. Then as Peter Parker holds suave robot, he could whisper, "Mr. Parker I don't want to go." Then as Peter Parker desperately tries to save him, he realizes there is no saving him, and he just records a message for Suave robots kids, telling them that he's sorry. Then bam, right at the end, the hilarious movie turns super sad…and scene…

ReadingTheNews

I liked the Princess Bride…Though there were a few things it needed. First off, maybe if it took place in Space, it would have been better. Secondly, it should have had Westley as a suave robot and Fezzik should be replaced with a half human half manatee instead. Manatees are my spirit animal. Also maybe if Miracle Max was Thanos, it would be better. Oh! and also, maybe replace the princess with Kristen Bell and then put the suave robot in an iron man suite, and change the plot entirely. Make it so suave robot is actually trying to kill Thanos. Then he can ride the half human half manatee through space, to save Kristen Bell from the Joker. They should probably changed the name of the movie to Suave robot: In an Iron Man Suit. Then at the end of the movie, he could die, and Peter Parker could swing in out of nowhere, holding him, as he is dying from vaporizing Thanos with his Infinity Gauntlet. Then as Peter Parker holds suave robot, he could whisper, "Mr. Parker I don't want to go." Then as Peter Parker desperately tries to save him, he realizes there is no saving him, and he just records a message for Suave robots kids, telling them that he's sorry. Then bam, right at the end, the hilarious movie turns super sad…and scene…

:roflmao:
(are you on the 'remake team'?)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Visited the dispensary with a new script, did we?:roflmao: