The few and far between Solomons Eateries

CMC122

Go Braves!
scupper trout said:
New rumor: Calypso Bay (Deale / Tracy's Landing) is looking into leasing the old Harbor Sounds building from the marina within a few weeks.
I heard that too:yay:

E

Ernie

itsbob said:
LOVE China Harbor AND Boomerangs.. GOOD eats.. nice people work at both.. and within a mile of the house!!

I do not care for China Harbor. I ordered the fried flounder. :yum: and when they brought it to me, it had the head and all. The waitress could not understand why I did not eat all of it (head :dead: ).

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Ernie said:
I do not care for China Harbor. I ordered the fried flounder. :yum: and when they brought it to me, it had the head and all. The waitress could not understand why I did not eat all of it (head :dead: ).
Did you not know you were getting the whole fish (head and all?)? That is the way it is served! When I last ate at CH, the menu stated how it was served, but yvonne could have changed that.

Oh-and in china it is considered good luck to eat the entire thing! (and I think a insult if you don't).

Give them a second chance-next time order orange beef (if you like spicy). I don't think it's on the menu, but if yvonne is there you can still order it.