• Philly

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • New England

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
New England always arrives quietly...with little fanfare....then procedes to smack the azz of their opponent. February 6th will be no different.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
picked Philly just to keep in in the NFC East, would love to be saying go skins, but oh well.....
:ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Don't really have an opinion on this one... But, a cheesesteak sounds better than clam chowder right now.. :wink: j/k

KCM

Right Where I Belong
huntr1 said:
Hate to say it, but....
G-O--E-A-G-L-E-S
:yeahthat: I think it is going to be a really good game. Eagles have to shut down Brady and keep pressure on him to win.:ohwell:

Voter2002

Gee Buddylee...you recovered from last Friday night??? I saw you working your azz off at SFW - everyone buying out the store like a 5 day blizzard was coming!!!

Voter2002

Voter2002 said:
Gee Buddylee...you recovered from last Friday night??? I saw you working your azz off at SFW - everyone buying out the store like a 5 day blizzard was coming!!!
oh yeah...forgot to add again...

Go Patriots!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Voter2002 said:
Everyone thinks the holidays are the busiest times for a grocery store. Sadly, whenever there is mention of snow the entire county swarms in. I believe that was the busiest I've ever seen that store, literally.

Makavide

Not too talkative
For All You Eagles Fans

John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, John," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Green & White & Silver sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous EAGLES logo flag, and in every window, an Eagles emblem. John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point John?" "Well, why does Donovan McNabb get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "John, that's not Donovan's house, it's mine." GO EAGLES !

Ponytail

Makavide said:
John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, John," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Green & White & Silver sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous EAGLES logo flag, and in every window, an Eagles emblem. John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point John?" "Well, why does Donovan McNabb get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "John, that's not Donovan's house, it's mine." GO EAGLES !

:lmao: I love it!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!! :getdown:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Eagles without TO: 14 points to NE 24
Eagles with TO: 21 points to NE 24

He's an irrelevant beeyotch in my humble opinion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Randy Moss and Terrel Owens...

...are game breaking phreaks. They are physically dominant over any defensive back they get covered by. They are a world apart from ALL other wideouts.

If TO is truly healthy, can run at something approaching 90% of normal and, more importantly, can move, can cut, stop and go, then he changes the game, dramatically.

If he can play then he must be doubled. That puts Pinkston more often where he needs to be; one on one running deep. That stretches the D and allows Mitchell and the TE's to do short, ball control routes which they did well all year when TO played. It gives Westbrook a bit of breathing room running by making play action effective and it opens up the screen which is something else Philly does well.

Personally, it would be a miracle if he can play anywhere near his normal game. He hasn't been in a game, hasn't been hit, in 7 weeks.

The Patriots play the smartest defense perhaps in the history of the game. They know where they are suppossed to be, they get there and they make plays. They confuse rookies, Rothlesburger, and Peyton Manning alike.

They did well in the Super Bowl against the Rams and their wide open attack.

They did well against a strong running team with a solid passing game, the Panthers.

They now face their greatest challenge; an excellent passing QB who can MOVE when confusion sets it. A QB who can break a tackle and get the first down when 7 db's have flooded the passing lanes.

The Eagles defense is good enough to slow down Brady. They play the run like men possessed since moving Trotter into the middle. They have solid corners and Brian Dawkins is the man in the secondary.

McNabb makes the difference.

Eagles win.