The Game Is Starting!

D

dems4me

Go Giants, even though I didn't like the last call of "he had possession until he hit the ground" incomplete WTF?? :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I have a buddy over here, watching the game.

He has the Giants and I got me New England.

Cheers to Budlight.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Think we'll see a different NE team after the coach gets done with them at half time..

MAYBE not even see Brady anymore.. who knows?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wolfolk...

...should have been tossed. Maybe they'll suspend him for the next game after the league sees the tape.

I'm actually pulling for the 'Ants which is a bizarre feeling. :jameo:

D

dems4me

...should have been tossed. Maybe they'll suspend him for the next game after the league sees the tape.

I'm actually pulling for the 'Ants which is a bizarre feeling. :jameo:

:yeahthat: That looked kind of flaggrant (sp?) to me :shrug: He took two fingers and aimed iit at the eyes in the face mask :shrug: I don't like Giant's either, but I dislike Patriots more :lol:

D

dems4me

Yeah!!! Another touchdown!!! I'm soo glad we can all be watching "history in the making" tonight :killingme: and simulcast :killingme: Even listening to Redskins Radio - Riggin's show - they were all commentating about when the Dolphins did it in 72' it wasn't such a big promotion and big deal as this. They just took it in stride, didn't try to break every NFL record on the books, run up the points on other teams, etc... they had more class about it all. I agree :lol: Go Giants!!! Poor it on!!! This is history in the making :killingme:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not that...

Yeah!!! Another touchdown!!! I'm soo glad we can all be watching "history in the making" tonight :killingme: and simulcast :killingme: Even listening to Redskins Radio - Riggin's show - they were all commentating about when the Dolphins did it in 72' it wasn't such a big promotion and big deal as this. They just took it in stride, didn't try to break every NFL record on the books, run up the points on other teams, etc... they had more class about it all. I agree :lol: Go Giants!!! Poor it on!!! This is history in the making :killingme:

...big a deal. The Pats would trade a loss tonight for a Superbowl win without a seconds hesitation. In fact, winning tonight will ONLY matter IF they also win the Superbowl.

This game is an amazing case of media hype.