The Game Is Starting!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Shula and company have the champagne...just going to drink it for a different reason :lol: Go Giants!

D

dems4me

...big a deal. The Pats would trade a loss tonight for a Superbowl win without a seconds hesitation. In fact, winning tonight will ONLY matter IF they also win the Superbowl.

This game is an amazing case of media hype.

That's what they were saying on Redskin's radio. :yay: It's not that big of a deal, it's just a sport and a game, and when Miami did it - there wasn't that much hype as there is for tonight's game. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not...

That's what they were saying on Redskin's radio. :yay: It's not that big of a deal, it's just a sport and a game, and when Miami did it - there wasn't that much hype as there is for tonight's game. :lol:

...saying 'it's just a game', I'm saying in context of the game of NFL football it is not as big a deal as the Superbowl AND the game will only be meaningful IF they win the Superbowl. I mean, for sure, it's HUGE to go undefeated in the NFL. They just have a long way to go; this one and three more. Then it's a big deal.

All the hype is the equivalent of getting excited about a perfect game for six innings. Long way to go to a perfect season.

D

dems4me

...saying 'it's just a game', I'm saying in context of the game of NFL football it is not as big a deal as the Superbowl AND the game will only be meaningful IF they win the Superbowl. I mean, for sure, it's HUGE to go undefeated in the NFL. They just have a long way to go; this one and three more. Then it's a big deal.

All the hype is the equivalent of getting excited about a perfect game for six innings. Long way to go to a perfect season.

Kind of interesting to ask... and I'll throw it out there... your team has a bye, home field advantage, it's in the 4th quarter, pretty much assumed you'd be in the superbowl -- wouldn't you rest your starters???? :shrug: :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wrong about Brady and MOSS>. BUT YAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!

Getting ready to go up by 10 with 5 minutes to go!!

AndyMarquisLIVE

This game is :bs:

Right after the Patriots dude poked at the Giants reciever, I noticed an anti-Giants bias from the referees tonight.

The NFL wanted to see the Patriots go undefeated, they got their wish.

Eff the NFL and eff the Patriots. I like football, but I've had enough of the NFL's :bs: this year. I've seen more questionable calls in this game than ever before.

For the record, I figured this would happen.

AndyMarquisLIVE

It's all about the NFL Network.

We shoed the game where the Patriots came back with our help to win.

Great job NFL. I'm going to bed so I can start my Redskins Playoff Celebration early. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

D

dems4me

This game is :bs:

Right after the Patriots dude poked at the Giants reciever, I noticed an anti-Giants bias from the referees tonight.

The NFL wanted to see the Patriots go undefeated, they got their wish.

Eff the NFL and eff the Patriots. I like football, but I've had enough of the NFL's :bs: this year. I've seen more questionable calls in this game than ever before.

For the record, I figured this would happen.

I kind of have to agree with ya' on the calls. I've seen several holding calls on the guards protecting Brady, to the point of pulling the defenese's jerseys' and pulling them to the ground with no holding calls, etc... :yay: but also ya' gotta look at the Giant's now and their poor play clock management :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I kind of have to agree with ya' on the calls. I've seen several holding calls on the guards protecting Brady, to the point of pulling the defenese's jerseys' and pulling them to the ground with no holding calls, etc... :yay: but also ya' gotta look at the Giant's now and their poor play clock management :shrug:
Poor clock management?

The NFL lets the clock run for 20 seconds while the Patriots go start a fight with the Giant pokin' their eyes and chit, and only call a 5 yard pently. There should've been 4 penalties called against the Pats for that one.

And they tried charging the Giants with a timeout.

The flag was down before Brady called the T/O on the one play.

I've never seen such :bs: in my life. They've called the Giants out on everything and the Patriots on nothing.

THAT is why I stopped watching the game. Hard to lose a game when the NFL is on your side, right? :rolleyes:

AndyMarquisLIVE

They called Giants on holding when the Pats were holding on the Giants reciever and he just tried keeping him off.

They called a 15 yard on the Giants on the recieve, and Gumbel kepot saying "Watch the Giants 81." I watched and he did NOTHING. He gots back up after a tackle and talked a little chit.

The Giants played the better game. It's alright, the Pats are gonna get theirs when they play Jacksonville. :evil:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They called a 15 yard on the Giants on the recieve, and Gumbel kepot saying "Watch the Giants 81." I watched and he did NOTHING. He gots back up after a tackle and talked a little chit.

By the time Gumball said WATCH HIM.. the Patriots player was already on the ground..