The last person

tyky

eieio
on the phone, or computer?
How much do you pay for internet/email access on the phone?

either one, I don't know how much I pay for internet. I guess I should look at the bill before paying it

I am trying to convince hubby that he should go for the cheaper phone causes none of the phones are built for how much he uses them, he averages 4k minutes a month and his phones only last him about 6 months. He practically has to charge his phone twice a day

tyky

eieio
either one, I don't know how much I pay for internet. I guess I should look at the bill before paying it

I am trying to convince hubby that he should go for the cheaper phone causes none of the phones are built for how much he uses them, he averages 4k minutes a month and his phones only last him about 6 months. He practically has to charge his phone twice a day

found a bill
140.00 for 3000 minutes
30.00 for iPhone data
30.00 unlimited texting
+ taxes

4d2008

But what I want to know is...do you feel that this phone was worth it for the price, over someone buying a phone for less than $50?
I'm a pretty techy guy but I can't see myself getting any expensive phone unless I have the disposable income :lol:
I think its worth it :shrug: I like my phone. I use probably 90% of the features on it (except calling people, I dont call people). I have a phone and the #1 reason to have a phone I dont use that function :killingme

tyky

eieio
I think its worth it :shrug: I like my phone. I use probably 90% of the features on it (except calling people, I dont call people). I have a phone and the #1 reason to have a phone I dont use that function :killingme

:high5: I text as much as I possibly can

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

30.00 for iPhone data
+ taxes

:faint:
See, here's where it really baffles me.
That means that, assuming you have the same phone/plan for 2 years...
you have the cost of whatever you paid for the phone (call it $200?), plus $720 for total internet/email access.
That's like $1k for a phone, after taxes. :jameo:
I'd rather get a cheap phone and buy a laptop for my internet access :lmao:

Eh, maybe when I'm rich I'll think differently, but for now I'll stay stingy :nomoney:

tyky

eieio
you have the cost of whatever you paid for the phone (call it $200?), plus $720 for total internet/email access.

Eh, maybe when I'm rich I'll think differently, but for now I'll stay stingy :nomoney:

So what do you pay a month. I do have a lot of unnecessary crap, I had a regular Verizon razor before this and it was cheaper. Dang it you are making me think about going back to Verizon and getting a cheap phone

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:high5: I text as much as I possibly can

:yeahthat: I hate talking on phones for various reasons, but one big one is if it is someone you're even not 100% faithful isn't screwing with you about something, it's harder to tell when people are BSing you :lol:

EDIT: not that texting is any better, I prefer in-person conversations :lmao:
But I text about little things.

tyky

eieio
:yeahthat: I hate talking on phones for various reasons, but one big one is if it is someone you're even not 100% faithful isn't screwing with you about something, it's harder to tell when people are BSing you :lol:

see and I got spoiled having a phone with a full qwerty keyboard and not having to push all the buttons just to get to 1 letter

Jameo

What?!

I think you are about the cheapest person I have ever heard of.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So what do you pay a month. I do have a lot of unnecessary crap, I had a regular Verizon razor before this and it was cheaper. Dang it you are making me think about going back to Verizon and getting a cheap phone

:shrug: Parents still take care of my plan in exchange for me hauling their trash to the dump each week, but it's only like $20 for me, still on their plan :lol: Maybe $25-$30 total, max, with unlimited texting to Verizon, and like what...500 out of verizon texts?
I don't even know because I never go over my allotted limit (anymore :whistle:, only did it once ever :lol:)