The Love & Sex Top 10

Azzy

Airgasm said:
It is with a foot of snow on the ground.

Some of the best has been on the beach, the sound of the ocean is pure stimulation. Just make sure you don't both fall asleep after and wake-up when the suns up and people are strolling the beach :yikes:

and while driving on long trips... man I could of sworn there were two people in that car :yay:
I can't imagine snow on the ground would be a good thing :lol: It was winter though.

I need to find a beach with no people :tap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Azzy said:
I can't imagine snow on the ground would be a good thing :lol: It was winter though.
It is, believe me. It can be VERY stimulating. :wink:

I need to find a beach with no people :tap:
Not always necessary. It can add an extra element of spice. You just need to be far enough away from others so they can't really see what you're doing nor give them a free show.

Sex on the beach is the best. The sounds of the waves crashing, stars twinkling above, sharing a bottle of wine and cool sand beneath you. Ah... :cool:

A hammock gives great motion and lends itself to...um...INTERESTING positions. :whistle: Just don't get TOO carried away. :splat: :blushing: :lol:

Cars, whether stationary or traveling, are always exciting. My '66 Mustang lent itself well to creative endeavors. And somehow a stickshift on the floor can be quite useful, too. Another favorite memory is of being in a van at a drive-in movie theater. :zoomzoomzoom: :lmao:

Azzy

jazz lady said:

Not always necessary. It can add an extra element of spice. You just need to be far enough away from others so they can't really see what you're doing nor give them a free show.

Sex on the beach is the best. The sounds of the waves crashing, stars twinkling above, sharing a bottle of wine and cool sand beneath you. Ah... :cool:

A hammock gives great motion and lends itself to...um...INTERESTING positions. :whistle: Just don't get TOO carried away. :splat: :blushing: :lol:

Cars, whether stationary or traveling, are always exciting. My '66 Mustang lent itself well to creative endeavors. And somehow a stickshift on the floor can be quite useful, too. Another favorite memory is of being in a van at a drive-in movie theater. :zoomzoomzoom: :lmao:
Now I realize whats missing in my life! Someone who's into stuff like that :tap:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
Hey Jazzy, want to come on my beach?:popcorn:

Azzy

aps45819 said:
PSA: Ladies, wear a dress. It allows quick access and provides camouflage
I was thinking about wearing a dress this weekend but, can people get away with wearing a dress to a bar :confused: I don't wanna look silly. :blushing:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:

Damn you get a round. There is a name for chicks like you :whistle: