The Manure Bin personal forum

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Food is the way to my heart..and when you moved here you brought me food..I will always love you.. :huggy:
i remember the angel food cake (for my birthday), and pot roast, and beef stew...ahh...the good 'ole days...oh wait..that was YOU feeding ME :lol:

i just found the chikin eggs in the flower pot tonight....not sure how many days she's been laying them there. silly birds.

Did Percy get in touch with you today?? She needs muffy groomed.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Kwillia is gonna be soooo jealous. :shocking:

That reminds me. I was going over the Bay Bridge Saturday and saw a big SUV with the license plate 'Schnauzr' and bunches of doggie decals over it. I immediately thought of her. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
That reminds me. I was going over the Bay Bridge Saturday and saw a big SUV with the license plate 'baldschnzr' and bunches of doggie decals over it. I immediately thought of her. :lmao:

:yikes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I did put a bow on it like Kwillia likes and spritzed it with cologne..

No wonder she's been in such a good mood. Hubby must have been some kind of happy. :coffee:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
No comment but she told me :gossip:

yeah see this is one of the problems.. people being WAY off topic.. in the thread... but don't worry it seems to be happening in the manure bin as well.. :jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Loper said:
yeah see this is one of the problems.. people being WAY off topic.. in the thread... but don't worry it seems to be happening in the manure bin as well.. :jameo:

Crap. I thought that would give me an 'in' for sure. :banghead: