The Manure Bin personal forum

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
yeah see this is one of the problems.. people being WAY off topic.. in the thread... but don't worry it seems to be happening in the manure bin as well.. :jameo:

And this is a problem because :shrug:

E

(((echo)))

hmmm lets see,
trained/studdied as a farrier specializing in corrective shoes....worked on a quarter horse ranch (bout 40 head) and also tried a bit of heeling for team roping (since im a lefty thought it may be an advantage)
I had up to that point been riding western for around 5-6 yrs, but havent been on one since.

thought i'd give the sh1t bin a try.....got deny'd....thought oh well :shrug:

smoothmarine187

Loper said:
ok listen peeps, contrary to popular belief, the personal forum known as The Manure Bin is not the latest hideout. I think I said this before, it is not a forum to replace the horse forums. Unlike some of the other personal forums, just because you request to join does not mean you will get in, you will be denied if the other members do not "personally" know you. Requesting under MPD's and names that our members do not know will get you denied. For those of you that are true horse peeps and get denied, sorry but we can't distinguish you from the multitude of fabricated horse peeps requesting. If you are a "real" horse peep and would like to know more about the manure bin, please feel free to PM me.

K I'm off my mounting block...

:howdy: I'm a real horse peep.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
ok listen peeps, contrary to popular belief, the personal forum known as The Manure Bin is not the latest hideout. I think I said this before, it is not a forum to replace the horse forums. Unlike some of the other personal forums, just because you request to join does not mean you will get in, you will be denied if the other members do not "personally" know you. Requesting under MPD's and names that our members do not know will get you denied. For those of you that are true horse peeps and get denied, sorry but we can't distinguish you from the multitude of fabricated horse peeps requesting. If you are a "real" horse peep and would like to know more about the manure bin, please feel free to PM me.

K I'm off my mounting block...

The Manure Bin has been closed... we will not be accepting any other members. All the requestors that put you are horse people in the reason, sorry but what part of someone needs to know you PERSONALLY did you not understand? You may be great horse peeps, but you are not known.You will not be let in. Others we are full and need to organize ourselves to who is who in our group before we let any one else in. Sorry

smoothmarine187

Loper said:
The Manure Bin has been closed... we will not be accepting any other members. All the requestors that put you are horse people in the reason, sorry but what part of someone needs to know you PERSONALLY did you not understand? You may be great horse peeps, but you are not known.You will not be let in. Others we are full and need to organize ourselves to who is who in our group before we let any one else in. Sorry

This is :bs: :bawl: I'm always offering for you horse ladies to come out and party with us

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Loper said:

:razz: :bawl: :shocked: :biteme: :yawn: :doh: :eyebrow: A sampling of all the emotions we felt at this news. :smack:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
It sounded better then Yorkie... :huggy:

ps Plus I knew Kwillia would be mad if I shaved anyones schnauzer but hers..
:gossip: i just found out it's a SHRUNK DOWN MASTIFF!!!! But don't tell. 'K?

K

Kain99

happyappygirl said:
AM i in?? AM I IN??

Oh rats this is just a thread isn't it?

I don't know how you know if you're in.... :frown:
Geez Happyappy... Click the new posts button. If you see threads from that forum your in. If not - ya didn't make the final cut. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
AM i in?? AM I IN??

Oh rats this is just a thread isn't it?

I don't know how you know if you're in.... :frown:

:frown: :huggy: I thought you would fit in...others did not...but Paso loves ya anyway...they plan to open the doors again sometime they just wanted it small...got too much response too fast..you are still on my trail list so you get all the rides..

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:
:frown: :huggy: I thought you would fit in...others did not...but Paso loves ya anyway...they plan to open the doors again sometime they just wanted it small...got too much response too fast..you are still on my trail list so you get all the rides..

Now that is ridiculous, Happy's not in but Shady is? :jameo: As much as we pick on Happy (and she's a fun one to pick on because she's always up to the challenge -- unlike Shady), we believe she knows more about horses than Shady every will. :howdy: She's also loyal to her peeps and doesn't use them just for her own personal goals. :yay: Shame on you Manure Bin! :smack:

Giddy up!

Think its because sadie applied before happy and it was decided to end any newbies for a while til everyone was settled and happys app. came in after the decision...so did alot of others.Its nothing against happy..we loves ya.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Winn Dixie said:
Now that is ridiculous, Happy's not in but Shady is? :jameo: As much as we pick on Happy (and she's a fun one to pick on because she's always up to the challenge -- unlike Shady), we believe she knows more about horses than Shady every will. :howdy: She's also loyal to her peeps and doesn't use them just for her own personal goals. :yay: Shame on you Manure Bin! :smack:
:faint:

Who stole WD's UN/PW?? Fess up?

Frankly I don't want to be approved into a group of people where there are ...um...unknown crocs in quiet waters any ways, now that Paso tells me peeps voted against me. No worries, I'm better off on the outside lookin' in. :smile: Not to worry I won't apply again. One rejection is plenty for ole HappyAp. I get the picture.