"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" on Amazon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is this season 4 that is starting? I think I only saw 2 seasons on Amazon Prime when I finally got around to checking it out. Was there a third season already aired that's on Amazon Prime now? I will have to look when I get a chance.

Season 3 is available now on Amazon. It started off slow - too many full musical performances - then picked up a couple episodes in.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've only had time to watch 3 episodes. First two were snoozers but things were picking up in the third when I finally forced myself to disengage and go to bed. :lol: Not happy the season is so short. Eight episodes is NOT enough. :tantrum :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I want to talk about season 3 but I don't want to spoiler for those who haven't seen it.

Midge needs to feel sorry and apologize for what she did to her friend who gave her her big break, not just be sorry that she got booted from the tour. I hope this is what happens next season. And I think I'm a dipchit for being involved with these characters like they're real people.
Finally finished the season yesterday, so I looked at the spoiler. Yes, totally agree with all of it. :yay:

I just don't want to have to wait so long for the next season to find out what happens! :mad:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Watch the first 2 seasons before you watch season 3. This way you are current on all the characters and sub plots.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
New season starts tomorrow, two episodes and then two more every Friday

Ugh! Monello is off camping for the weekend and I promised I wouldn't watch without him. :jameo:

We'll probably wait until they all drop anyway so we can binge.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Watch this clip of the real Lenny Bruce. You will appreciate how well Luke Kirby nails the part of Bruce in the show.