The Masters

thurley42

HY;FR
Am I the only one who is fired up? I watched an hour of the Par 3 contest yesterday.....who do you all have? I don't think you can bet against Tiger....The only thing better than a Tiger victory is a Phil collapse on Sunday...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Seeing Freddy with a chance last week was awesome, but I can't say I have a fave.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Love this week. :buddies:

The weather looks great except Friday. I would LOVE Phil and Tiger coming to 18 t tied for the lead Sunday evening.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Am I the only one who is fired up? I watched an hour of the Par 3 contest yesterday.....who do you all have? I don't think you can bet against Tiger....The only thing better than a Tiger victory is a Phil collapse on Sunday...

I agree with that, but I look more forward to a Phil collapse than a Tiger win.

thurley42

HY;FR
Love this week. :buddies:

The weather looks great except Friday. I would LOVE Phil and Tiger coming to 18 t tied for the lead Sunday evening.

that will never happen.....because Phil mentally can't play a round with Tiger....he sees Tiger and pees a bit:killingme

Chad Campbell is en fuego. He's got a good chance to set a Masters' single round record, and maybe even a single round record for any major.

Of course, a lot of the field is making Augusta look like a local muni course (okay, an impeccably manicured, surreally gorgeous muni).

Edit: Ooops, 63 would only tie the Masters' record, not set a new one.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

dude...Tiger Woods is one of the most dominant athletes of all time.....of course he is going to get the most airplay...because he does the most amazing things...

Golfers are not athletes..............:popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kinda weird seeing guys hit woods into 15 after a decade of 7 and 9 irons.
Where'd they put the T, Florida?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Isn't that thur Tiger proofin...

lol

Well, it's quite the challenge. The way the hole was built, you were supposed to choose a wood from the top, level shot, or a short iron down at the bottom with the bottom being a tough, down slope wedge.

Guys never ate the hole up from down low but would always try to hit driver and bom it instead of lay up to the top. I like it now.