The Masters

Love this week. :buddies:

The weather looks great except Friday. I would LOVE Phil and Tiger coming to 18 t tied for the lead Sunday evening.

Well, by my calculations you will get half of your wish. Phil and Tiger will be paired together tomorrow.

Whether or not either of them will have a chance to win, let alone be tied going to 18, is another question. There will be six groups behind them.

They just announced on the CBS coverage that it is 'highly likely' that Tiger and Phil will be paired together tomorrow. Those guys are so slow. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, by my calculations you will get half of your wish. Phil and Tiger will be paired together tomorrow.

Whether or not either of them will have a chance to win, let alone be tied going to 18, is another question. There will be six groups behind them.

It's gonna be Perry or Cabrera. One of them is gonna get a couple under and that means -13 and that means all the 5's and 4's are done and probably the 6's. I mean, I can see 65, but not 64 or 63.

I think Campbell is done. Furyks gonna get to 10 or 11. Stricker might have a good round. Rory is capable of a 67 or 68.

Otter

Nothing to see here
It's gonna be Perry or Cabrera. One of them is gonna get a couple under and that means -13 and that means all the 5's and 4's are done and probably the 6's. I mean, I can see 65, but not 64 or 63.

I think Campbell is done. Furyks gonna get to 10 or 11. Stricker might have a good round. Rory is capable of a 67 or 68.

I'd like to see Perry win it, but I think Cabrera is gonna come up big tomorrow. Something about his demeanor today.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd like to see Perry win it, but I think Cabrera is gonna come up big tomorrow. Something about his demeanor today.

Yeah, that too smooth bird at 17 and the great par on 18 after a crap drive.

:buddies:

After bird on 17 after the disaster on 16 I was thinking Campbell might have shook it off. However, after 18, I think he's fried.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And here's to Phil for being Phil; Hit a decent shot on 12 and make a couple of near gimmes from 15 on and he shoots -14, 62, and wins going away.

Of course, here's to Phil for being Phil and shooting 30 on the hard 9 and 37on the easier 9. :buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Crushing defeat for Perry, gotta feel for him. Cabrera just hung and hung, thought he was history on the 1st playoff hole. After Cabrera's 3rd shot on the first playoff hole, anyone else notice him hitting his shot, following it, then picking up his own divot and tossing it back to his caddy? Says alot about him that you can't say about most pros. I'm glad he won.