The Masters

Still -2 (thru 10) and 1 stroke off the lead. I'm telling you, Tom's gonna do it this time.

Imagine it, Tom and Tiger in the final pairing on Sunday at the Masters - a 3,472.6 rating.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cut it out.

I am NOT going to get my hopes up for Watson. Not after what happened to him at the British. That was so sad, so tough to watch.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Jim Furyk has to be shell shocked..makes the turn at 2 under and shoots 80..

Cut it out.

I am NOT going to get my hopes up for Watson. Not after what happened to him at the British. That was so sad, so tough to watch.

Neither am I. I'm joking about it to hide from the impulse to really care, again. I'm just protecting myself from the pain that might come ... if I let myself believe ... if I let myself trust ... if I care what happens ... again ... and my heart gets broken ... again. I'm scared of that. I won't let it happen this time. So, I joke.

Woohoo! Tom Watson shoots a 67 to finish tied for the lead! He's gonna do it - 3 more days of magic - just 3 more days of magic!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Neither am I. I'm joking about it to hide from the impulse to really care, again. I'm just protecting myself from the pain that might come ... if I let myself believe ... if I let myself trust ... if I care what happens ... again ... and my heart gets broken ... again. I'm scared of that. I won't let it happen this time. So, I joke.

This ain't Turnberry. A 60 year old man is not going to hold up walking Augusta 4 days in a row, period, end of story. Not even close. So, we can dispense with that.

Plus, I watched the highlights; he sank two bombs for bird he may have three jacked had they missed the hole they were moving so fast. And he made a bomb on one. That was not a 67 that coulda been a 64. It was a 67 that could been par, real easy.

:buddies:

This ain't Turnberry. A 60 year old man is not going to hold up walking Augusta 4 days in a row, period, end of story. Not even close. So, we can dispense with that.

Plus, I watched the highlights; he sank two bombs for bird he may have three jacked had they missed the hole they were moving so fast. And he made a bomb on one. That was not a 67 that coulda been a 64. It was a 67 that could been par, real easy.

:buddies:

Yeah. Yeah. That's a good idea - let's play it cool and act like nothing worth noting is going on yet. I'm cool. You cool?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you could make one swing at Augusta, which hole, which shot?

12? 16?

Approach to 13? 15?

T shot on 10? 18?

:popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is a dream leaderboard right now - Freddy, Tom, and Phil on top, and Tiger will be there before he's done today. Unfortunately, it's still Thursday. :lol:

Unfortunately? I love it when it's crowded with big names this early on. Not so much when a player or three has kinda run away from everyone.

Unfortunately? I love it when it's crowded with big names this early on. Not so much when a player or three has kinda run away from everyone.

Unfortunately - meaning, it probably won't look like this on Sunday. I'd love to see this leaderboard Saturday night.