The Men's Room

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't have a problem with using a single stall men's room, as long as it doesn't smell. I've used a multiple stall men's room within the last year, although it was an accident, and I didn't realize it until I saw a man's pair of shoes walk into the stall next to me. :ohwell:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Wenchy said:
Tonio?

Read the opening post to this thread again. :spank:
She didn't say anything about what she thought of that specific men's room. She was just asking about the principle of using the other single in an emergency.

I used to go to concerts in the old Capital Centre, and there was always a woman or two who tried to use the men's room. The women's rooms must have been incredibly overcrowded.

W

Wenchy

Tonio said:
She didn't say anything about what she thought of that specific men's room. She was just asking about the principle of using the other single in an emergency.

I used to go to concerts in the old Capital Centre, and there was always a woman or two who tried to use the men's room. The women's rooms must have been incredibly overcrowded.

:lmao:

She offered the ladies room to a man at Safeway, and he staggered backwards in disbelief (I do love drama)

THEN she asked the women here if we would use the mens room.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wenchy said:
:lmao:

She offered the ladies room to a man at Safeway, and he staggered backwards in disbelief (I do love drama)

THEN she asked the women here if we would use the mens room.
I thought women liked men who aren't afraid to show their feminine side?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MMDad said:
What the hell does that have to do with the topic????

GET OUT!!!!! This is why we don't allow men in here! :mad:

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
What the hell does that have to do with the topic????

GET OUT!!!!! This is why we don't allow men in here! :mad:
So if the forum "The Ladies Room" is for the ladies, wouldn't a thread titled "The Men's Room" be for the guys?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
baileydog said:
We have one of those guys where I work. This guy smells up a 100 x 100 metal building.
We have several. I think they just like the thought of getting paid to poop.

Toxick

Splat
MMDad said:

Real men don't care what kind of man women like.

we're too busy dragging our huge balls around

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
BS Gal said:
We have several. I think they just like the thought of getting paid to poop.

And why does it take men 1/2 hour to poop. They talk about women taking a long time to pee. What the hell are you all doing in there. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
And why does it take men 1/2 hour to poop. They talk about women taking a long time to pee. What the hell are you all doing in there. :killingme

You really, really, REALLY don't want to know. :twitch:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
As I exit the ladies' restroom, there's this guy standing by the men's room door, obviously waiting for a vacancy. So I held the ladies' room door open and said, "Next..."
I'd have been rolling on the floor if some lady did that to me.
:killingme :killingme Some of ya'll in here have no sense of humor.