The Men's Room

Otter

Nothing to see here
Vince said:
I'd have been rolling on the floor if some lady did that to me.
:killingme :killingme Some of ya'll in here have no sense of humor.

Now now, Vinny, admit that you would be 80 shades of red if that happened to you. :whistle:

Vince

otter said:
Now now, Vinny, admit that you would be 80 shades of red if that happened to you. :whistle:
Naw, it would have been out of the blue and I would have broke out laughing my azz off. I'm not the shy reserved type you all think me to be.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
She didn't say anything about what she thought of that specific men's room. She was just asking about the principle of using the other single in an emergency.

I used to go to concerts in the old Capital Centre, and there was always a woman or two who tried to use the men's room. The women's rooms must have been incredibly overcrowded.
I didn't want to miss the game! And, yeah, the ladies rooms were always ridiculous.

W

Wenchy

E-mail from girlfriend

We all know that women have been held back and underpaid in the workplace. Edge Designs is an all -women run company that designs interior office space. They had a recent opportunity to do an office project in NYC. The client allowed the women of this company a free hand in all design aspects.The client was a company that was also run by all women execs...The result...well.......We all know that men never talk ...never look at each other...and never laugh much in the restroom....The men's room is a serious and quiet place...But now ...with the addition of one mural on the wall...let's just say the men's restroom is a place of laughter and smiles...

:lmao:

Attachments

• men'sroom.jpg
    men'sroom.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 149

BuddyLee

Football addict
Unless I really really really had to go, then no. There is a certain etiquette to follow in society.

willie

elaine said:
Only if I'm with a male I know, who can check the mens room and make sure no one is in it, and then stand outside the door and wait for me. My potty practices are private. I'm still chasing FB outta' the bathroom at home. :rolleyes:
elaine, superglued in the mens room!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If the women's room wait is too long, I'll use a men's rooom and have a man I don't even know guard the entry. They never seem to have a problem with that. It's that super-protector thing they have going on.

willie

BS Gal said:
If the women's room wait is too long, I'll use a men's rooom and have a man I don't even know guard the entry. They never seem to have a problem with that. It's that super-protector thing they have going on.
How do you know he won't sell tickets?

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:

:yeahthat:

I do the same thing :howdy:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
BS Gal said:

That's a great idea! :yay: Never thought of that. I'll have to try it next time there is a line for the ladies room...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
So I'm curious how many of you ladies would use the men's room if it was unoccupied and the ladies' was?
I use the mens restroom all the time if I'm out at a bar/club. The ladies room always has a line a mile deep, and I have no problems with using a mens restroom. :yay: